Can you use Ourg bones with the Ectofountas? State Travel 21:09, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Does picking the lock ever work? I tried and tried, lvl 70 with gloves of silence and lockpick, haven't succeeded yet. And there's no mention of it on Thieving page. Mamabear47 08:54, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, only the keys obtained from zogures and skogres -- Mercifull (Talk) 09:13, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- While i have no idea who trains with them, I sell them extremely fast, and make a huge profit during JigJig runs. They are not rare by any means and an easy way to make some money Atlandy 15:37, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Why Ourgs don't drop them.
It's either one of two things. #1 The information is incorrect and graardor is not an ourg. Or #2 The examine for Ourg Bones is "Ancient ogre bones from the burial tomb." Although Graardor is ancient, he is very healthy from being frozen and is not buried. So this may be why he does not drop them. --Kodeman76 02:30, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Another thing I've noticed about this, what's the maroon stripe in the middle of the bones? Prepared burial cloth. So, because Graarador's bones aren't sacred and not prepared for death, they're just really big ogre bones. Anyone else think so? Dorsha 05:43, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think this is a very plausible theory, that ourgs don't exist, and ourg bones are just specially prepared ogre bones. Psycho Robot 16:55, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
We may need to do a different box for each type but maybe not. What do you think? --Goodison Goomba 15:45, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I think these (and all unique items) should have separate pages, or at least separate info boxes. Also, the price difference between the two versions is about 5.6k. It's not like it's something relatively trivial like the Afros (which have a chart showing the different prices for different versions). MarkGyver 06:21, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
I searched ogre bones, and was redirected to this page. Perhaps searching ogre bones should lead to a disambiguation page with links to the various ogre bones, such as jogre bones, and the ancestral bones. 126.96.36.199 03:52, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
What would the experience be for gilded altar + avatar + corruption type aura?
Also a table with this information could be usefull on the prayer training page.
188.8.131.52 11:33, September 25, 2012 (UTC)Nez