Do F2P can??
Can we F2P players write to the postbag from the Hedge, or even Jagex can select our letters??Jd0064 00:17, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Their email is open to everyone; that includes f2p.--Richard 00:30, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. It's usually once a month. 04:05, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
Most Recent Postbag
The article states that the most recent postbag was 42 while the most recent (and most recently listed) is 43. While I understand that it's not possible to be immediately up-to-date, we might change this... Perhaps when this is changed it could read "The most recently recorded Postbag was --"
I would edit the page myself but I'm unsure what the "most recent" statement is implying about the paragraph that it heads, concerning the roles; If nothing, it might be good as a line by itself. (EG: A single line right before the contents/list) Crash Daemonicus 19:28, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Still in Existance?
There hasn't been one since January 2010, and it is now April. Does Jagex still do this? 22.214.171.124 17:14, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- On their official YouTube channel, Jagex stated that it will return very soon, because the mods who work on it had content work to do. Bowler225 00:41, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
does anyone know what to put for the subject when you write a message?
126.96.36.199 16:44, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Mostly... what the letter is about. I think this is not that different. Maybe you can add the name of the NPC to it too, just to be save. They have a seperate email account for it, so I think you'll be alright ;) 09:58, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, good. Just put 'postbag'. Sent another one ( I think), but not sure if did actually send it- did not get the 'automatic reply' from Postie Pete that I got from first one. Should I send another (better version of first)?
- Also, should I send (as separate or in next e-mail) message saying do not put in my first one, but my second.
- 188.8.131.52 17:14, January 3, 2014 (UTC)