I got 300 SH down from a large and 400 from a huge, doesn't this mean that SH down base is 100 instead of 25? Also goes for tight springs to be honest. I got 125 tight springs twice from a huge chest. That doesn't add up with 25x4. SebastiaanRS (talk) 17:30, December 1, 2017 (UTC) Sebastiaan
- That large and huge are 300 and 400 respectively, doesn't mean small and medium need to be 100 and 200 as well, as I have gotten 25 silverhawk downs from the small one. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 18:11, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- correct, but it does mean that it's not x2-x3-x4 for the rewards. in terms of medium > large > huge chest. so that part is wrong.
- SebastiaanRS (talk) 19:25, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
I did the vault on my iron today, got 6 coal and 6 oak planks from a couple of chests, don't remember which sizes though.220.127.116.11 17:39, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
Ironman and GE
Why even have the GE values for the Ironman table? That information isn't applicable to the Ironmen and non-Ironmen can't access that table, so what's the point in having it? User:Drirton/Signature 15:34, May 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Basically, because that template shows the GE value by default and this seems to be the first and only ironman-only drop table so far afaik. Perhaps the template could be edited to make the GE column optional, thus hiding it in this case. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 09:29, May 22, 2018 (UTC)
This statement needs testing/verification
"Players should open a huge chest in the last few seconds, since you are guaranteed to open the last clicked chest even if time runs out."
I just did my run for the month. My last chest was a large one and while I was opening it, my time ran out. However I noticed the contents didn't appear in my inventory even though it was the last chest I clicked. Is anyone else able to confirm whether the above statement is true or not? User:Zygomatt/Signature 04:29, July 6, 2018 (UTC)
- I have always received the loot from the last chest opened, even if the time has run out while opening the chest. (I always go for a huge chest last, though.) Are you certain you didn't get a stackable reward from the last chest, that simply went to an existing stack in your inventory? 18.104.22.168 05:04, July 6, 2018 (UTC)
- The statement is true. Several times I've done this. I can only assume it's like how 148.22 said above; stackable rewards and you didn't notice that the amount changed. 06:12, July 6, 2018 (UTC)
- You may be right. Probably a case of confirmation bias on my part - I was half-expecting prismatic stars and didn't notice getting SH down/springs. Just wanted another opinion. Thanks guys! User:Zygomatt/Signature 12:30, July 6, 2018 (UTC)