Extra puzzle boxes
Hi, I was wondering what you could do with an extra puzzle box, if you drop yours then get another and do it within 60 seconds, you can get your first one. Could it be used if you get another puzzle person before you log off? (It automatically becomes complete after you give your 2nd in.) And if you could give it in, would it be classed as cheating? Lcfc101 19:19, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Graar puzzle box
Does anyone have a pic of the finished Graar puzzle? (Edit: Nvm, didn't notice the "Hint" buttons with puzzle boxes) 220.127.116.11 20:07, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Ali's puzzle boxes
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't find any infomation on it...Just south of falador's east bank there is a NPC called Ali who sells "puzzel boxes" for 5gp. Any infomation on these?
18.104.22.168 15:31, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
Your man is Ali Tist, spoliers for the quest A void dance contained in link: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ali_Tist
WARNING:DO OPEN IF YOU DESPITE SPOLIERS!!!
Puzzle box guide suggestion
In order to solve your sliding puzzle box there are a few steps needed in order to be able to solve it adequately.
- Solve the red row first and foremost that way you will not have to work your way around it. Simply slide 4 out of the 5 pieces from left to right into position and then on your very last piece slide all your pieces to the left 1 spot and insert your piece into the new position. After you have done that simply remove the unneeded piece by pushing it down 1 and slide all 4 pieces back into the correct position.
- Solve the orange row doing the exact same thing as you did in the first row.
- Solve the yellow row by again doing the exact same thing you have done in the first two rows.
- Now for the green column. All you have to do is get the piece that has to go in the bottom left hand corner in the top position of the two available spots. So in this example the bottom of the club would be in the top of the column. However, for the top of the club it should be positioned in the top of the blue box. After you have those two pieces in position simply move the unneeded piece from the bottom left hand corner out of the way and drop the other two proper pieces into the spot.
- Now do the exact same thing for the light blue and dark blue columns as you did with the green column.
- After you have done all of the pieces into the correct positions with the exception of the purple box. All you have to do for the purple box is move the 3 pieces until the go into the proper positions.
Hopefully that helped you as much as it helped me.
Happy Clue hunting.
- Puzzle box/Guide 07:19, March 23, 2016 (UTC)