- 1 Untitled
- 2 Are you sure?
- 3 This is bull crap!
- 4 Ravens egg
- 5 Gotten two
- 6 Evil Trees Drop Them
- 7 useless
- 8 Kingdom
- 9 Less Hope
- 10 My tip
- 11 finally
- 12 Final decision on Miscellania or not
- 13 Strung Rabbit Foot
- 14 i got a raven egg choping ivy
- 15 True
- 16 choking ivy is best
- 17 great
- 18 Can't get it from Mole Nests.
How rare are these supposed to be ? I've been chopping willows for days with no egg. --Glass of water 22:02, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Don't bother. If you really want one use the kingdom manegement minigame and just be patient. Via WC I think the chance is so slim it's just not worth it. I'm trying to get one too ATM, I'll repost howmany nests I needed. talk 20:41, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
I also, am looking for a raven egg, but the article says you can't get them from Kingdom management...although...I believe the kingdom management page disagrees. Someone needs to shed some light on this.--Long Live Armadyl 18:23, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
This page was wrong. You can get an egg from Kingdom Management. I've corrected it. Zyxt13 23:04, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Are you sure?
- I got one on my ninth ever birds nest, and it only too 1.5k yews —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 15:06, April 10, 2010.
They're much rare than that. But I've still seen a lot of people saying you can't get them from kingdom, so I'm not sure.--188.8.131.52 23:32, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
This is bull crap!
Im not sure if you can get from kingdom managing but, you could do both kingdom managing and woodcutting which will increase yours chances of getting one.
I'm now 93 woodcutting, and I just got my second Raven Egg. Should tell you something about how rare they are. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 14:08, August 24, 2009.
Evil Trees Drop Them
Doing Evil trees will eventually give you a raven egg as a reward and the leprechaun magic for chopping threes helps you get mores nests as well. Its probally the only way to get a raven egg. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 03:52, September 4, 2009.
- I got mine way before the Evil tree's its just pure luck to get one https://i.imgur.com/772kZGs.png 03:54, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
I've been wcing on alot of trees including evil tree/kindgom/mole no effect confirmed from a jagex mod this morning.
2k yews and not even 1 raven egg i'd leveld from 86 to 90wcing from this and not even 1 raven egg anyone know a ratio for raven eggs? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gamblu (talk) on 21:44, September 25, 2009.
Wait the article now says it CAN be received from the kingdom. Did someone confirm that it indeed could be? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 14:25, September 30, 2009.
- I get raven eggs every week from kingdom, it is indeed possible. Taihaku 05:12, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Try NOT wanting to find it. Somehow, whenever I need something, I think that I need it, but it won't appear (Unless it's in an allocated spawn point). So then, I think about something else, and WHOOSH! It's right in my face. Try it sometime .(Stupid siggy was broken in half >=[)-- 20:59, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- I argree with the "try not wanting to find it" i didn't wana find one, i just wanted my wc up, and now i have a raven egg sitting in my bank.
- only after 3 hours of googleing did i find out there true value :D —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 15:21, July 11, 2010.
Final decision on Miscellania or not
Does anyone have decisive proof that it can be gotten from Miscellania? Reading through the comments here, it looks like both this page and the Managing Miscellania page have changed back and forth multiple times on the issue. Currently they are conflicting. Damnads 22:05, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I spent about three million gold putting my resources on maples and teaks trying to get a raven egg and never managed it that way, but I can say I truly believe the egg is much too rare for that to be a large enough sample to be conclusive; it took me in the range of 50,000 willow logs to get a raven egg from woodcutting, and that's wearing a lucky rabbit's foot the entire time. I periodically crushed and sold my nests, so I can't say for certain how many of those it took, but my ballpark estimate would be 500 easily. 126.96.36.199 04:16, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
As of today's update (Treasure Trails) it seems Raven eggs can be dropped. Multiple people have reported it. --Condor85 18:40, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
I do not believe it is possible to get raven eggs from Miscellania, anymore. At one point, on Aug. 4th, Managing Miscellania experienced a glitch where players received millions of dollars worth of supplies, (25m myself) including Raven Eggs. I got 3 raven eggs from that one trip and was surprised because I thought they couldn't be otained from Miscellania. Later on in the day, players were unable to speak to Advisor Ghrim and the glitch was fixed. There are a few topics on the RS forums about this. Pennstater12 15:55, August 7, 2010 (UTC)Pennstater12
Ok, it's official. It CAN be obtained from Miscellania, now. Forum Link: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=t*wScqAE*sg/forums.ws?164,165,443,61471512 . --Klay king61 19:50, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
I just got my first Raven Egg today from Managing Miscellania. I have been consistantly managing it for about 2 years. I didn't know what it was at first-- I've never seen one before.Tdoubleup 05:41, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Strung Rabbit Foot
Someone should add that a Strung Rabbit Foot increases a chance for a nest, also increasing chances for the Raven Egg. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 01:47, May 16, 2010.
- i got four raven eggs in the first month of MS. only 3 god eggs though. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 01:38, January 8, 2011.
i got a raven egg choping ivy
Just saying, i got a raven egg from both kingdom management and woodcutting. User:Icey Joel/Signature 09:21, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
choking ivy is best
after weeks of trying to get one raven egg i had gotten two guthix eggs and a zamorak egg and yesterday i recived my first raven egg ever from kingdom...and now today i have another raven egg :O what are the odds!? 220.127.116.11 07:39, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Can't get it from Mole Nests.
The page on birds nests has a diffrent drop table for nests gotten from trading mole parts. This contradict this page as this page states you can get them from trading mole parts. Laicamir (talk) 07:54, September 1, 2013 (UTC)