Would it be better to have an animation that actually displays the ability to "chain-hit", or ricochet, off an enemy and hit another? (In a multi-combat zone) --Themurasame 00:55, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
It would be, but TBH, I have no clue how to record an animation. I have HyperCam, will that work? --B4rr4g3 You 01:28, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
- I don't use it... can it turn recordings into high-quality .gifs? --Themurasame 01:37, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
Item needs an exchange page
- Soooo... make one...? Christine 20:55, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
Third/Second most powerful
Just wondering, what are the thrown axes that are more powerful than the rune one? Thanks.
14:31, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Morrigan's throwing axe and C. Morrigan's throwing axe Template:Signatures/Ciphrius Kane 14:32, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, as far as I'm aware, there's no dragon thrownaxe... but there's Morrigan's, right?
- Whoops, I must have edited right before your comment loaded, Ciphrius. 14:39, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
"Due to the fact that its special uses up 10% of the special bar and that a Ring of Vigour reduces the cost of specials by 10% while worn it may be possible to use its special an infinite number of times allowing extremely fast training in multicombat areas versus the Yew Shortbow and Rune Arrows (of the same level), however the amount of time taken to obtain the Ring of Vigour may offset these advantages."
Seriously, who added this? Wouldn't the ring of vigour reduce the cost to 9%?
- Lol, I'll fix it. Suppa chuppa 22:12, October 26, 2011 (UTC)