- No, you don't lose experience for fighting him - there is no way in RuneScape to lose experience. The article says you get 1/4 of an experience point per hitpoint of damage done to him - so you gain less experience than you should gain (1/16th of the correct experience). Hope that clears it up for you. @Gaz#7521 20:43, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Here are two quotes from the page: "and the damage done to him only gives you a quarter of an experience point per damage done" saying 1/4 and this one "Rangers will have an easy time against him, too. This is not recommended, as you will lose experience while fighting a Security Guard" implying ranging them is negative experience. I need an explanation as well. Dsctatom 07:26, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Now a retiree
Now the he's been retired, the security guard is located on the second floor of the port sarim jail. Iplayrs 22:38, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Retired for real?
I just saw one today, that's what directed me to this page. He gave me a security book. I don't have my security questions set yet, so maybe he doesn't visit people who have? --Funkybassmannick 14:22, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Now, the Security Guard travels around random places and hands out free security books to anyone talking to him. From the first sentence of the last paragraph. He's not exactly retired in the sense. C.ChiamTalk 14:36, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Does he still give you a Book if you have one already? Whatever the answer is, it's worth mentioning. 14:18, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- roughly 7:45, 7:50pm MST i saw him while farming. gave me a book when i spoke to him then poofed away. he's suppose to be discontinued to my understanding?