I really hope they are going to make this Achivement diary worth while, and the rewards better be worth it ;) Death 4210 18:27, 2 January 2009 (UTC)Death_4210
- The rewards are always worth it. Any idea what the "bullseyes" part could mean? As for other stuff, I expect magic trees and elemental stuff, maybe making a water battlestaff and entering the temple of ikov. ~Artwich 14:43, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- The "bullseyes" could be the Ranging minigame within the Ranger's Guild. ThatOneGuy 14:54, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
I'm hoping for a legs but i doubt it'll happen probably helmet or amulet.04:07, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Can anyone confirm the upgrade for Excalibur when the hard tasks are completed? I don't think Excalibur is involved with Seer's Village, is it?13:43, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- yeah i finished the diary and enhanced my excalibur. it has a healing spec and boosts def Krazyballatalk! 20:49, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Excalibur, the reward is some type of headband, not sure what the function is.
Walk around the statue
I and others have had difficulty walking clockwise around the mysterious statue? Do you need to start at a specific point by the statue to get the conformation? Noble fauf 18:45, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I started at the north side. WWTDD? 18:51, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
check the guide again. i fixed for all of ya. :D
as i currently dont have the lvl for cooking shark i tryed to boost my cooking lvl to 80 and managed to cook the 5 sharks that the diary stated but it did not check the task off so it apears to be that boosts do not work.-- Mr.twee 23:06, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I can confirm this. Boosting your cooking with a Chef's Delight and cooking the sharks currently does not work. Psycho Robot 23:11, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
I heard somewhere that boosts WILL NOT WORK for ANY of the achievement diaries. it does make a bit of sense however, since it's an ACHIEVEMENT diary not a underachiever using a little bit of help if that makes sense. Axearmour1 02:04, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- That's not true. I used boosts for almost every single achievement diary. Psycho Robot 05:51, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- i used spicy stew to boost fm to 75 to burn magic logs. and it counted.
Killing Those Pesky Rangers
It seemed quite a few folks, myself included had trouble working it out...it said a longbow, and we took it to mean any longbow...wrong. Regular wood. However, that meant being able to take some damage... I worked out that as long as you finish them off with a regular bow (and iron arrows) then there's no problem...so go at them with any bow you like, just end them with regular longbow...could save a people people some head-scratching/a few wasted HP.--188.8.131.52 01:50, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
I think it should somehow be mentioned that a player can get extra flax in one day once if they finish the easy tasks first, get the 30 flax, then do the medium and get the 60 flax. Axearmour1 02:07, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Yew Log Sets
"Cut five sets of yew logs"--did anyone else find this phrase confusing? It just means "Cut five yew logs", there is no "set" involved! Is this possibly a British vs. American English issue?--Hatchenator 17:44, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Why was the 'assist' trivia removed?
There was a trivia item "For a short time only players could use assist to complete the fletching task"
Was it in the wrong place? Why was it removed? :( – JaydenB 23:54, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I know, the fletching assist never worked. I tried it in the very first few minutes of the release. It was never updated. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 08:27, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Then how is this possible?
JaydenB 01:58, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Apparently, Jagex has improved the rewards of the diary. Could someone find out what the new rewards are? I don't have access to RuneScape at school.17:02, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
Hey this is Megakid39, I'm just too lazy to log in. Anyway, it says in trivia that it should say "Geofferey (or however it's spelled) will now give you 30/60 noted flax today." Why is that? His nickname is Flax, so why not refer to him as Flax?
13:23, August 14, 2010 184.108.40.206
Just wondering if this is actually correct.
This edit added the line into rewards for the level 1 headband on line 137. It involves increasing the experience from spinning flax into bowstrings to 75. I don't have the headband myself and can't test it, but I HIGHLY doubt they would add such a substantial increase to something that is rather trivial to get.
- You're right (: I removed the line.
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 05:35, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
"Broken" teleporting to seer's village
It's not broken, it's now a toggle option. Talk to the seers (or other diary-related people? I'm unsure) to toggle it. I'd edit the article with this information but don't have the patience to go through it all and edit it.01:58, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
Fletching not required?
Going on in-game info, it would appear that fletching a bow is not required for the Hard tasks. It appears to have been changed to casting high-alchemy on a magic shortbow. This is fairly important, so I wanted it checked.
dont think its required, all i saw was "string a magic long bow" so you could just buy one and string it, not sure if it requires a fletching level, as i had the levels. Crackawacka 05:56, April 6, 2012 (UTC)pikachu
Two Fold increase on bolt specing for elite taskss- Is there any evidence for this?
120 coal (mining not needed)
mining the 120 coal is not needed, i decided to test out depositing 120 premined coal into the carts and it worked fine. this will save you alot of time if you have access to a B.o.B like a terror bird, tortoise, or yak.
ee(e) under evolution of combat
Has jagex said anything concerning the elite reward excalibur under the evolution of combat? I am in the beta and it no longer has the third e; that to me was the only real good reward from the elite tasks. It doesn't seem like they'd take such a common goal weapon out of the game with nothing to replace it, but I guess it's possible.23:30, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- It will become the offhand equivalent of an abyssal whip, so it probably loses the extra elite bonus. Not much to say about that MolMan 17:51, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
I only see a requirement of having 13 farming which target needs 49 farming to do this diary?
220.127.116.11 06:49, March 7, 2013 (UTC)Noob0nator
coal truck amounts?
stankers said for completing the med task the trucks would hold 168 coal, then sir kay said for completion of the hard tasks they'd then hold 196 - not 280+?03:14, December 15, 2014 (UTC)