When it says that Bandos' followers won't attack you, does it mean that they will never attack you again as long as you're playing Runescape, or is it just a limited amount of time? Also, does that mean that ogres in Gu'Tanoth and other places around Yanille won't attack you?13:28, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Limited ammount of time, works only in god wars dungeon. Golduin 09:17, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- it told me one hour when i tried it(as i got out of the pool), I didnt time it to see if the time was correct nor did i even go to god wars,(i tried all pools) but i guess it was close considering the time it told me it was done (scared me actually as i had just started boss battle for Contact! AGAIN, after multiple deaths... first thought was "oh here i die again" LOL) Qazwiz 11:14, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
I get 9 points above max prayer level so thats 10% and probably not a fixed 8. My prayer is over 90. Sagarmatha 00:35, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
70 prayer here, I get 8 also. Must be one of the "wacky" formulas.
I get 8 points on top of my original 65, so it's not 10%. But like many others it probably indeed isn't a simple linear formula. Like the Dragon Battleaxe's special gives a bonus equal to (Str+9)/5. If I can get some more values I might be able to work out what the formula is.--Tharkon 18:56, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
level 55 -> 62 for 7 bonus, and another
at same time said 57 -> 64 for same 7
Qazwiz 11:22, July 15, 2010 (UTC) (since not rechecked best to forget the second one)
- While originally 10% seemed right, the updated to prayer points revealed it's not that either. For me the boost went from 880 to 974, and someone at 700 went to 775. The KB<sup>[http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/prayer_faq]</sup> says 10% though, but the KB is known to be wrong more often. Give me more numbers and I'll try a better formula. 21:36, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Salt Water Spring
If I immediately go to the ape atoll agility course, the run energy effect lasts for 30 minutes. Don't know whether this is because of my high agility (over 90) or the location. Sagarmatha 23:24, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
I was wondering if anyone has figured out the formula for how long the Salt-water Spring effect lasts for, as I have had some random times (At 59 agility lasted 25min, then next day when i got 61 agility only lasted 10min and now today it lasts for 20min)Zingo 05:08, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- Well was pedalling in Keldagrim for 19:30 at 76 Agility. I didn't time the run from Oo'glog to Keldagrim, though. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 17:43, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- It must be random. Level 57 agility, 27 minutes. The page said 10-25 minutes. But as Sagarmatha and I have shown, it can go above. Dsctatom 10:18, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Length of fire
It says wait till it goes, is it like a normal fire, like you could light it, fill up your inv, then go in and not have to wait long?
Dailies or Not
this article is tagged with the Dailies tag.... please express your opinion pro or con for the spas being considered a dailies item here
Qazwiz 11:06, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not sure on the formula for the mud bath boost, but I'm level 71 hunter and it gave me 8 levels. According to the guide her it would give 7 levels. Considering 71 is the lower of that scale it might want to be looked at.
As above, I was boosted 8 levels from 63 hunter to 71. Not sure what the formula is, but it's not what's suggested on the page. 126.96.36.199 04:23, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
Agree formula isnt right, I was lvl 50 and mud bath give me +7 hunter lvl.
I got +8 levels, from 65-73. Maybe the boost depends on your level? Honestly I haven't got a clue. D34TH5T4R5 02:17, May 29, 2011 (UTC)
I got +9 at level 85, and two friends had +9 at level 88 and 90. I wonder what the formula is. At the moment I found 3 contradicting pages on here.
- Spa#Spa_Facilities says its +10% rounded down.
- Boosts#List_of_temporary_boosts says it's +8 rounded up.
- Hunter#Temporary_boosts says it can be +7, +8 or +9 but doesn't specify any formula.
17:16, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Level 74 hunter. Got a +8 boost.
The thermal bath boosts my life from 860 to 1032, which is exactly a 20% boost. Does anyone get a different result? Big Bouffant 19:51, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Mine boosts around 20% as well D34TH5T4R5 02:10, May 29, 2011 (UTC)
Mud Bath Boost Still Incorrect
I noticed this was discussed before (2011?), but was never addressed/corrected. The boost for the mud bath is listed differently here on the Spa page, at Hunter#Temporary_boosts and at Temporary skill boost. Can some people please test this out, post your hunter level here and what the boost was for you so we can get this sorted? Thanks!
User:Myles Prower/Signature 17:33, September 27, 2017 (UTC)