Cleanup = Added
|destroy = drop
I don't think there is a specific policy on references or sources for this wiki (as there is on Wikipedia), but I think we should cite them for the numbers where possible. This most likely comes straight out of the manual, but I think they should be there. Well, I cite them anyway. :-p Leevclarke talk 02:17, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- The first reference link on this page leads to a 404 page. A new link is needed.126.96.36.199 13:49, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
See Purple dye.
Does using it on a strength potion actually have an effect? If so, what?
Mjs961 18:47, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- No... WWTDD? 18:51, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
Sorry but before it said "Using purple dye on a stregnth potion does something, but I don't know what" or something along those lines.
Mjs961 02:41, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- While I am not sure about the effects of purple dye, I am positive that the strength potion was originally purple, but this was changed in a hidden update some time during 2001. I had a source for this several years ago (an old archived item database, I believe), but don't have the URL any more. I'd be very happy if someone could find the source and add this to the trivia section. If not, I'll try searching a bit more. 17:57, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Can't seem to edit the grand exchange price for these. I get an error when I try to do so.Someone try it and see if they can get it work. Thanks. Hemp25 22:15, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
It's stated on the article that a strength potion will not help with experience gain due to the EoC, but wouldn't a strength potion increase your strength which means higher hits, therefore faster kills, which equals more exp?188.8.131.52 01:04, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- What it means is that it does not increase the experience gained per kill Template:Signatures/Ciphrius Kane 01:18, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
Strength potion has some weird stuff about it. First off, on the page for 'Strength Potion' the herblore level is listed as 7; on the Herblore page, it is listed as twelve.
Interesting fact, Strength Potion appears in the 'milestones' of the in-game Herblore guide, but does not appear under 'potions'. However, in the in-game guide, it is listed as seven.
- This change was likely at the time Jagex made the member skills free to play, up to level 5, and included low level magic and range potions to complete the sets. Not all pages have been updated since, and this page may still be partially out of date. IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:02, August 1, 2013 (UTC)