- I have been doing this quest and I don't think it was very discreptive. I had to go to sals realm of runescape alot of times. talk 22:33, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
Does anyone have any info on what you get named when you become a Fremennik?
- I made a page Fremennik name. Hopefully people will add info. I also added the name to the list of rewards since it was completely left out. I don't remember the details of getting named. Hopefully people will add info. I also listed my name, as the start of a list. Again, hopefully people will get with it and add. Mamabear47 01:01, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
The Warrior's part is too hard!! I'm level 80 combat and he kills me on the 4th round and I had half an inventory of sharks!!!! This is driving me crazy, It is the FOURTH TIME IVE DIED!!!!!!! ITS SO ANNOYING I HATE HATE IT!!!!!!!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION...ok I think that's all the anger out of me. Chicken7 >talk 09:02, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
I took along like 6 or 7 rings of recoil with me along with some food and I was able to defeat it. I think almost all of the damage I inflicted on it was from the rings while I had a combat level in the 60's I believe. Vadanea 09:09, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thankyou. I'll try with the rings. But I have to get some more food now. Chicken7 >talk 08:31, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- While winning is definitely cool,...SPOILER ALERT...its ok to die. You lose nothing. And you still win the challenge, because there was A death. And the sword for winning is kinda lame, daggs drop it fairly often. Hope i didnt ruin it for you.--Degenret01 08:52, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Be careful, you have to at least kill him a Minimum of 3 times, othewise you will die as normal 220.127.116.11 10:56, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
I think we should add "Suggested Items" for each quest. Especially for this one like suggested items: Rings of Recoil.... and so on. User:Lady Nadya
it says that "25 fletching is helpful" it is a requirement unless there is another way to string the lyre, i know for a fact that you cant be assisted so, how is it helpful and not required? Freekinkool1 01:55, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
It says it's helpful cuz then u wont have to kill for lyre
Banking with Peer
A note at the top of the page says that you cannot use Peer to bank your items after you finish the quest. That cannot be right. Did the editor mean to say that if you've finished the Fremmy Diary lvl 2, you cannot use Peer to bank DURING the quest? That's irrelevant, since you can't finish the Diary at all without doing the Fremmy Trials. Orbie 13:08, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
I was unable to bank with Peer at all past the time he required it before you enter his house. Even if Thorvald the Warior recomended Peer to me I was unable to deposit anything with him. I would like some verification before the information in the guide is changed, because it seems like it worked for others… //cvh
Stone Soup Reference
Did anyone catch the reference to the story "Stone Soup"? Look it up on Google, it's pretty funny. --Arrogios 05:17, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
I think this is a reference to die hard, where the heroes must fill a certain container up to a certain amount so the bomb won't explode...
- I don't think so; puzzles like that are very common and almost certainly predate Die Hard (eg google "jug puzzle"). Stewbasic 23:49, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
I have tried this quest with the Raw Bass and Ring of Charos (a) as mentioned on the page, I believe you HAVE to use a Raw Shark, Raw Manta Ray or Raw Sea Turtle. The Raw Bass only works afterwards for charging the Lyre for Teleportation purposes.
Do I have 2 have all the lvls required 2 start the quest? 18.104.22.168 21:56, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
Villagers do not drop Lyre
I've tried getting the lyre from the villagers for probably two hours now, and they never dropped one. I don't think it's possible to get the lyre that way anymore. Cjkins 06:54, March 24, 2010 (UTC)Cjkins
The lyre is dropped by Lanzig who is level 48 and located in the southeast corner of Rellekka. It is a rare drop, but it's a quicker method of getting the lyre if you don't meet the skill requirements. 22.214.171.124 10:37, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I disagree, it is much faster to train all of the skills required for the quest and just do it right..... unless i am just extremely unluckey....(I have killed for it twice and done it normally once). That is just my experience though.126.96.36.199 03:06, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
On Manni's section it says: WARNING, if you leave a lit "strange object" in your inventory for long enough, it will eventually explode, dealing 25 damage.. Is it 25 or 250? 188.8.131.52 14:31, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm a non-member, but good point! --中亚人/中亞人 (Chinasian/Jeffwang16) • 跟我谈话 14:35, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
The warning in this entry about not being able to bank with Pete the Seer contradicts http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rellekka where it says "However, if you have completed Fremennik Trials, you can deposit your items with Peer the Seer."
- I'm guessing that warning applies to people who haven't completed the quest yet. Believe it or not, it's just me... 00:04, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Olaf the Bard
I did not have to talk to Olaf the Bard between getting the lyre blessed and playing on the stage. This message is here so that someone else can verify this claim (just to make sure that it wasn't some strange bug thing). //cvh
- It might help to check your quest guide to see what step you are on. As far as I know, talking to Sigli should have worked. If nothing else works, you can report a bug to Jagex. Alchez 08:27, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
See Template:Quest details for info. The following are submitted times to be considered to provide the estimate quest completion variable within the quest details template on the main page of this quest.
- 1 hour 25 minutes - User:Borithel, data from Manpaint's videos @ 18:52, August 15, 2017 --User:Borithel/Signature 00:05, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
- 45 minutes - User:Chtheilist1 @ 14:20, November 12, 2017 --User:Borithel/Signature 00:05, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
- 56mins - Jonese1234 (talk) 11:17, April 13, 2018 (UTC)