- You're in some serious trouble for revealing the Grand Secret. MolMan 19:29, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
In the campfire Q&A: Update:Q&A: The Death of Chivalry, it is said:
- Q: 6:35 Comment From Miseryoflife Is the wand the elder horn I mean Fern's memory could be flawed or have we still yet to see it?
- A: 6:35 Mod Giara: The horn is the wand for sure, Fern maybe be old but she is still sharp in both mind and her fighting style!
Yet, in the quest's FAQs: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=13/forums.ws?15,16,351,65118571 , they say:
- Q: 31) Is the Wand/Horn the Elder Artefact mentioned in Guthix's memory? If so, how did it end up in a centaur's head?
- A: Mod Stu: No, the Wand of Resurrection is not the Elder Horn. I briefly considered making an Elder artefact the focus of the quest; it's certainly in keeping with Saradomin to pursue them, since he wears the Crown. However, if we made every magic item we wanted to explore an Elder artefact, I think they’d lose their lustre. I felt there was an opportunity to give the wand a unique and tragic backstory, and to do more with the centaur race.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.