Other fansite quest guides
Other sites listed here (on talk pages) as resources:
- to make this guide more comprehensive
- to improve quality of our information
- to check that nothing here has been copied outright from other sites - RuneScape:Copyrights
- for new quests, to see when and which sites have their guides up; if this info is timely
In Alexa order:
- forum guides in process (registration required?) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showforum=8
- RuneScape Bits & Bytes http://www.rsbandb.com/ does not have quest guides
- temp guide on forum http://www.runecrypt.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3
- temp guide on forum - http://runevillage.net/ThePub/
Just up. Chrislee33 16:01, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- http://www.runevillage.com/ThePub/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=423891 . Chrislee33 16:05, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- RuneVillage forum now has temp guide . Chrislee33 06:58, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Only other site with guide.
Other forum temp guides
- http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=217171 (60%)
- http://www.runecrypt.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58217 . Chrislee33 06:58, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/Toktz-Ket-Dill.html . Chrislee33 00:22, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- http://www.runecrypt.com/index.php?pid=1007 . Chrislee33 03:54, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
This quest was quite fun, BUT. As you or anyone has read the whole quest, and all texts (like me). You can see that this is a start of a new quest serie. It is not finished.
The only thing you had to do is reinforce the tunnels of the TzHaar city. But at the end you will only open a mine, and a library. The library is only a part of the quest, while the mines are kinda a reward.
Also, those tunnels are just a part of the quest, like the obsidian stone / pillar.
That means that the TzHaar city could become as big as Keldagrim or even bigger.
I think it will be cool!
- I agree with you, it was kinda short tho (1hr 30min). I would love a sequel!!! Haven't checked it but I'm going to see if I can keep reinforcing the tunnels for xp! hehe.
To pray or not to pray
The guide says to not use prayer against TokTz-Ket-Dill or else you`ll be damaged, whereas it also says to use Protect from Ranged. So I'm confused over whether or not to use prayer...--Richard 23:51, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Use protect from missiles the ENTIRE fight. I have edited the quest page once and the author changed it back and is incorrect. If you do not use protect from missiles the monster can hit you for up to 25 in full rune armor.
Dahc 001 20:29, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
I'll be beginning a cleanup of this article presently. If anyone has a problem with ANYTHING that I change, please say so here before you change it back. I'll have a reason for everything I do. Orbie 23:41, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
I have finished the first stage of the cleanup. I'll be back later, to read over it and see what I have missed.
Treating the Oak Planks is mentioned twice in the article. 126.96.36.199 00:47, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
Someone needs to fins out if a dragon pickaxe can be used instead of a rune one. i can find it out as i have not done that part of the quest yet but i need a d pick to do it....06:45, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
Pray range or melee
i didnt get any damage after switching to melee prayer but ate half my inventory while i was using range prayerQazwiz 01:49, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Water based spells have NO effect on these lvl 47 Fire Monsters in the TokTz-Ket-Dill quest. I have 80 Magic and hit the first Fire Monster with 50, lvl 65 Water Waves and they hit for 0 HP each time. What gives? --taodartari
stone slab picture
the stone slab picture is at the bottom. reading the trivia part and scimming through the guide indicates that this should be closer to the top. makes no sense to have the picture in the bottom, and i am not smart enough to know how to get it up there. 188.8.131.52 01:02, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
Information is incorrect
The part where you do the story, the names as well as the information is off and currently this guide will not work. I am now having to go to another site to find out how to do this.
This guide NEEDS updating