Maybe I'm a moron, but... why is this page in the obsolete category? The game existed yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it's still there. - Nubarron, 188.8.131.52 04:49, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Its never been featured. Please see this for help on dating your post, or just add 5 tildes after it. score 12:40, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
It is said that a player have to endure 62 waves before the big boss...How do you know the number of waves ? I mean is it shown on the screen like Kill Count from barrows minigame Urssaff 09:51, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
- Number is from experience by other players and other websites, unfortunately it is not displayed during the game. You just have to keep track of it manually. Chrislee33 06:56, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
Other website guides
Other sites listed here to help improve this article
Chrislee33 07:30, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
I only have one concern...
Do you lose any of your items if you die in the fight cave? --Arpaleggia 14:39, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
Lol, i just found out you dont by looking on http://runescape.salmoneus.net/fight_caves.html -.- I am dumb --Arpaleggia 18:51, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
Do you have to stand on the east side Italy rock to trap Jad, or can you also trap him on the rock formation on the east sode?Jdogy15 04:33, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Template:Copyvio Last paragraph of article under Wave Breakdown which was added 21:25, 4 June 2007 by User:Bob2006ty is verbatim from RuneHQ's guide under Guide|Killing Order http://runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00612#order last updated on Sun, May 13, 2007 on RuneHQ. Christine has already placed notice on User talk:Bob2006ty.
Section already removed at 20:05, 18 July 2007 by 184.108.40.206 .
Copyvio template moved from article page to talk page as copyrighted material has already been removed. RuneScape:Copyrights doesn't have guidelines on where to place it.
The Wave Breakdown comments are not on any of the major fansites
- http://runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00612 no individual wave breakdown. tips and tricks have grouped wave info
- http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=fight_pit.htm click on show - level numbers with no comments
- http://runescape.salmoneus.net/fight_caves.html has numbers with no comments
- http://www.runecrypt.com/index.php?pid=465 and
- http://www.runecrypt.com/index.php?pid=417 uses letters, no comments
- http://runevillage.com/rs2SpecialReports/rs2specialfightcave.php numbers with no comments
- http://www.zybez.net/minigames.php?id=1 no individual wave breakdown . Chrislee33 23:10, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
yeah thats cos i wrote the wave breakdown for you guys, I have already eplained a m8 sent me the text, which as i didn't know at the time, was from hq. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 11:09, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
do you still lose yer items when you die in this minigame?
Yaaaa i lose my items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ramak5 20:41, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
Could ppl place images or add text what the recommended armour / inventory is for lvls 49-, 50-79, 80-109, 110-138? Or something like that?
Out of date? And a few shortcomings
May i know as to WHY this article is outdated? otherwise its safe to just remove the tag
Furthermore, i notice that the article is suffers from lack of info on HOW to deal with the fight ecaves
granted that each player has his own style, and that there is no "best" style for dealing with the caves.....
but still, a few guidelines would help greatly(note meticulous details in the barrows and temple trekking guide)
ofcourse, if there IS a seperate article for dealing with the fight caves, atleast a link has to be placed in the page stating so