Based at the Elder wand of Harry potter?--18:35, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, presumably, if you were lucky enough not to be attacked. Remember that you can't log out until 10 seconds after the end of combat, and after that message gets broadcast to the area, you'd be pretty lucky to avoid getting attacked by anyone. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Unless receiving the wand makes you unable to logout, similarly to how combat does (it already teleblocks you, so I can see this as a possibility). I also wonder what happens if you were to drop the wand immediately. 184.108.40.206 06:43, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
Look, I'm a bit of a GE noob, I suppose, but I keep trying to buy this item - I've even offered 1m over the guide price - and it just will not buy. Why is this? Is there some kind of glitch? If not, why is it that I can offer such high prices - so far over the guide price - and it won't buy? What's the point of the guide price being listed as whatever it is if that's not the price I have to pay to get it?It's no glitch. People are just selling this item for a higher price than the GE's price. It's a new item, and it's rare, so some people may get greedy and sell it overpriced. The price for the wand, called the "street price", is ~25m. And that's the price people are selling it on the ge.
I Just Bought Wand 04/10/2013
I just instabought this item on grand exchange for 11,498,138GP for all those who would like to know. Your Welcome.
- I've heard no. MolMan 20:02, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I've heard both no and yes... But nothing I'd count as a confirmation either way. 220.127.116.11 06:21, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Winter Storage does not work.
Dropping in Price
Any reason why it is dropping in price so fast?
What happens if you find the wand