Use in Construction
Teak planks can be used for Construction training. Pieces of furniture between level 35 and 65 often require teak planks to be built. Teak often provides the cheapest Construction experience. However, the convenience of oak dungeon doors using 10 oak planks at once often outweighs the convenience of saving under 1 coin per experience while using a maximum of 8 teak planks at a time.
If teak planks are used, players usually make flatpacks of teak armchairs and then eventually, carved teak magic wardrobes, which is a popular way of levelling Construction. Each teak plank is worth 90 Construction experience, so the maximum experience per inventory available is 2160 for 6 dining tables.
|Log||Cost in coins|
|Sawmill[a 1]||Portable sawmill||Plank Make
+ 1,429 for runes[a 2]
+ 322.8 [a 3]
|High capacity plank maker
+ 279.8 [a 4]
|Teak logs||500/450[a 5]||450/400[a 5]||350/300[a 5]||0||0|
|Log (Value)||Plank (Value)||Profit via sawmill||Profit via portable sawmill||Profit via plank make||Profit via plank maker||Profit via high capacity plank maker|
|Teak logs 74||Teak plank 320||-254/-204[a 5]||-204/-154[a 5]||-1,533/-1,483[a 5]||-76.81||-33.77|
- ^ 2 special teak logs (can be noted) can be used to convert up to 27 regular teak logs when given to a Sawmill operator.
- ^ Assumes the use of a staff to save Earth runes.
- ^ Each log costs 17.3 machine charge to process
- ^ Each log costs 15 machine charge to process
- ^ a b c d e f With the Construction Cape Perk cost reduction.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Undead troll||77; 81; 86; 95||3||Rare|
|Armoured zombie||42; 46; 84; 86; 91||2||Uncommon|
|Rare drop table||N/A||45–55||Uncommon|
|Falador resource bundle||N/A||2||Unknown|
|Mystery box (Court Cases)||N/A||30||Unknown|
|Premier Club Vault||N/A||6–17||Varies|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||61.5%|