Teardrop Islands are islands in The Hook region of the Wushanko Isles. They are not named for their shape or anything that goes on there, but for the proliferation of waterfalls that fill the air with mist and spray.
The Islands are home to the Ken Ji Mining Guild.
- In Explore the Seas the player sends a ship to explore the Teardrop Islands in search of resources. They tell their captain to beware of the mines capable of wrecking a ship that litter the coasts.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship to trade with the Ken Ji Mining Guild for black slate.
- In First Contact the player sends a ship to make contact with a representative of the Ken Ji Mining Guild from the Teardrop Islands.
- In Sabotage the player sends a ship to sabotage mining operations on the Teardrop Islands to ensure we remain competitive.
- In Scupper a Plot the player sends a ship to deliver a very important letter, concerning a plan to manipulate the price of Black Slate, to head of the Ken Ji Mining Guild as quickly as possible.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship to trade with a shadowy trader, somewhere on the Teardrop Islands, for spices or pearls.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends a ship to teach their captain to be more Quick-Footed.
- In Learning from Fish the player sends a ship after learning the Whaler believes that there's much to be learned from the coral trout on the Teardrop Islands by studying their quick movements. Help the Whaler hone his techniques.
- In Divine Providence the player sends a ship when the Memory would like to study the energy of the waterfalls on Teardrop Island. What she learns, she will share with you.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls the player sends a ship when the Biologist thinks she's uncovered a rare piece of a forgotten scroll in Azure Marsh, on the Teardrop Islands. There's the threat of devouring octopus. Her knowledge will prove invaluable on this voyage.
- In A Bank Heist the player sends a ship when they learn the Convict knows of a safe in a bank on Teardrop Island that is full of black slate. Help him break into it.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when the Convict has planned a black slate heist on the Teardrop Islands. He's tricked the Tengu into providing a distraction.