|Start point||Juna, deep inside the Lumbridge Swamp cave.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Unequip any weapons or shields when speaking with Juna.
- Go to the dungeon link near the water altar in south Lumbridge swamp, travel down the hole in the tree.
- Run southeast and go to Tears of Guthix cavern link.
- Dismiss all followers and un-equip items held in hand before talking to Juna.
- Talk to Juna in the Lumbridge Swamp Caves.
The Bowl of Stone
- Use a cut sapphire on a bullseye lantern (oil).
- Light the sapphire lantern with a tinderbox.
- Right-click Light creature and Travel across cavern.
- Mine a rock, craft the magic stone into a stone bowl.
- Jump the cliff to the east or cross back over the chasm.
- Return to Juna.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 1,000 experience
- Ability to play Tears of Guthix once a week
- Ability to make an ornate bowl for increased experience with 80 and
- Juna teleport option on the games necklace
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.