Tempest equipment is untradeable, degradable, level 90 ranged tank armour, available from Raids. It comes in normal and superior (Achto) versions. Note that although degradable, the armour doesn't degrade in Raids. Both sets can trigger the ability to reset all Defensive ability cooldowns.
The superior version is available as a rare reward from Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru that gives bonus damage if a shield is wielded. The base drop chance is doubled if pieces of the normal set are owned. The normal piece does not have to be worn for the increased chance.
Armour gained from Beastmaster Durzag goes in the following part order: Boots > Gloves > Helm > Legs > Body.
Armour gained from Yakamaru goes in the following part order: Gloves > Boots > Helm > Legs > Body.
The first achto equipment gained of each armour part is based on the combat style the player dealt the most damage with during the kill. In order to receive other achto parts, players must collect all three of the previous achto equipment in order to collect (If a player wanted an Achto Primeval robe top, they would have to get all Achto Tempest, Primeval and Teralith gloves, boots, helm and legs).
|Achto Tempest Body||-||-||-||-||-||-||565||840||0||-||-||-|
|Achto Tempest Chaps||-||-||-||-||-||-||540||630||0||-||-||-|
|Achto Tempest Cowl||-||-||-||-||-||-||491||420||0||-||-||-|
|Achto Tempest Boots||-||-||-||-||-||-||122||0||0||-||-||-|
|Achto Tempest Gloves||-||-||-||-||-||-||122||0||0||-||-||-|
Degradation and repair
Raids equipment degrades as it is used outside of raids. Equipment received from the raids is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat (minimum time around 17 hours) until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of raids equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair raids armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price in coins, or they can repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. (While the newspost states that teci can be used, this is not the case.) The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH Armour Stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
template = Barrows repair/calc form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = price|price|8000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- Achto is an adverb in the Classical Nahuatl language meaning "first".
- Player can obtain duplicate full Achto armour once again after already having obtained all Achto pieces following the patch update on 14 March 2016.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Deg's Twitter account. 30 Jul 2015. Mod Deg: "1) Own. 2)Style only. 3) If your next drop would be X you have double chances of a drop. 4) From BM."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Deg's Twitter account. 30 July 2015. Mod Deg: "Mystery solved."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Deg's Twitter account. 3 October 2015. Mod Deg: "I never ever lie. Does your little bird?"
|Abilities, Spell & Codex||