|Start point||Lucien in the Flying Horse Inn, in the north-west of East Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Inside the temple
- Talk to Lucien in or around the bar north of Ardougne Castle.
Bank any unnecessary weight for this next section, you want to get below 0 kg. Remember to bring your light source.
- Go the temple of Ikov, which is located north-east of the Ardougne Lodestone (pictured right). Bring a light source.
- Go down the ladder
- Inside the temple, run west and down the stairs.
- Take the boots of lightness on the east side behind the web, and equip them and the Lucien pendant.
- Go upstairs and enter the north gate.
- Bank your items until your weight is less than 0 kg. (Beware! Possible loss of items if you fall off the bridge.)
- Take the bridge across the lava and pick up the lever located in the southern part of the room, in front of the crates.
- Run back to the dungeon entrance where you came down the ladder and use the lever on the lever bracket. Pull it.
- Go through the south gate, and loot the chests in the tunnel for ice arrows. You will only need a couple arrows if you use abilities.
- With 20 limpwurt roots and your bow, return to the main chamber with the bridge. Continue north past the trapdoor to the lever on the wall.
- Right-click the lever and select Search for traps, then pull it.
- Run west and open the wooden door
- Open the next door and kill the fire warrior that appears with ice arrows.
- Talk to Winelda.
If siding with the guardians (recommended)
- Enter the large room to the north through the wall. (with guardians in it)
- Remove your pendant and talk to a guardian.
- West of the Grand Exchange, go inside a small shed.
- Equip the pendant of Armadyl and kill Lucien.
- Quest complete!
If siding with Lucien
- Enter the large room to the north through the wall.
- Go to the small sub-room in the corner.
- Try to take the staff from table, kill any guardians if they stop you until the staff is acquired.
- Go the the shed west of the Grand Exchange.
- Hand the staff to Lucien.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 10,500 experience
- 8,000 experience
- Boots of lightness
- Pendant of Lucien, giving you access to the front door of the Temple of Ikov (dungeon)
- Armadyl pendant (If you sided with Armadyl, but you can get one by killing the guardians if you sided with Lucien)
- Shiny key for entering through the back door of the Temple of Ikov, from near McGrubor's Wood (can be added to the steel key ring after One Small Favour)
- Access to the Symbol of Armadyl gravestone (also requires The Giant Dwarf)
- 5 Kudos in the Varrock Museum if you talk to Historian Minas
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 1 of the The Rise of Lucien quest series|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.