|Start point||Brother Tranquility, who is located just off the docks on Mos Le'Harmless.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Bank any familiars or pets, as you'll be diving in the quest, and it is not possible to do so with a familiar out. If you have a hammer in your tool belt, you will need to get one from a general store, as you will lose it.
Items needed: 4 regular planks, at least 10 nails, fishbowl helmet, diving apparatus and a holy symbol
- Travel to Mos Le'Harmless (fairy ring DIP if you have repaired the bridge), walk a bit north off the dock and talk to Brother Tranquility (if you arrived via the fairy ring, run into town and he is north of the docks).
- Run outside and head north-east to the statue. Pull the statue, then Climb-down statue.
- Equip your diving gear and descend the stairs.
- Run past the zombie pirates.
- Repair the stairs at the end of the tunnel, then climb up them.
- Climb the next ladder.
- Peer-through the peephole on the wall.
- Make your way back to Brother Tranquility and speak with him.
- Travel to the monastery in Edgeville.
- Search the bookshelves in the south-west corner of the groundUK] to find a floor[prayer book.
- Read the book.
- Head back to Brother Tranquility who teleports you to Harmony Island.
- Wear your holy symbol and recite the prayer book by right-clicking on it.
- Talk to Brother Tranquility.
- Travel to Dr Fenkenstrain's abode, which is directly north-east of the Canifis lodestone.
- Go up on the staircase in the north-western corner.
- Go up on the northern ladder behind the jail gate.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain.
Items needed: 10 wooden cats, 28+ nails, wolf whistle (obtained in the following steps), 4 planks, ring of charos (a)
- Make sure you have at least two open inventory slots, and equip your ring of charos (a).
- Talk to Rufus, in the Canifis meat store.
- Travel back to Dr Fenkenstrain with all of the required items.
- Build the crate on the hotspot.
- Add-bottom on the crate.
- Finally fill the crate with the wooden cats.
- Blow the wolf whistle to call Rufus.
- Use the shipping order on the crate.
- Travel back to Mos Le'Harmless.
- Speak with Brother Tranquility to get back on Harmony Island.
- Climb down the ladder and talk to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Put on your diving suit and head north from the granary to the ship that had run aground.
- Search the locker on the west end of ground floor to get a fuse.
- Climb up a level to get a tinderbox and a keg of powder.
- Go to the front door of the monastery (the main building on Harmony Island) and wedge the keg in the front door.
- Add a fuse and use your tinderbox on it.
- Kill some sorebones until you get the following items:
- Go back to the granary and hand those over to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- After the cutscene, go upstairs and talk to Brother Tranquility.
Items needed: Combat equipment, fishbowl helmet, diving apparatus
Items recommended: Food and potions
Items recommended: Food and potions
- Walk through the demolished front door of the monastery and confront Mi-Gor.
- Kill Barrelchest.
- After the fight, pick up the anchor.
- Inform Brother Tranquility of your victory.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 6,000 experience
- 3,000 experience
- 2,000 experience
- A blessed lamp, granting 5,000 experience in any skill above level 30
- Barrelchest anchor (If broken, use on Pirate Smith on the docks of Mos Le'Harmless, while having the Book o' piracy and 230,000 coins in your inventory)
- Prayer book
- Access to Harmony Island
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 4 of the Pirate quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.