|Start point||Eluned in Prifddinas|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Teleport to Guthix's shrine after having attuned the enchanted key. (Speak with Lady Trahaearn to reattune if necessary)
- Rub the enchanted key in front of Guthix
- Talk to Guthix, choose "I am the World Guardian" and then "I need to restore Seren"
- Go west and talk to Haluned, choose: "Yes, we have", "What are you doing here?", "Are you related to Eluned", "[Continue...]"
- Talk to Guthix again and choose "[Continue...]" and then "Thank you for your help"
- Artisan shard
- Equip the Trahaearn Exoskeleton Suit
- Enter the dungeon by investigating the well in front of the Lady Ithell statue in Lletya
- Answer automaton's questions:
- "What metal is exoskeleton made from?" (Runite)
- "What is the name of Lady Trahaearn's ex-husband? (Cynog)
- "Please state the number of Seren stones currently being monitored by clan Trahaearn. (Five)
- How would Lady Trahaearn respond to this statement: "Our children are our future"? ("The future is doomed")
- The automaton will move aside, allowing you to take the shard.
2. Naturalist shard
- Combine a Defence potion (4) and a Super defence (4) with a Crystal flask to create a Grand defence potion (6).
- Speak with Coeden in the Crwys district to obtain a Wintercup mushroom. Click elf clan icons to maintain focus.
- Gather a Bloodcap mushroom just west of the Tirannwn mushroom farming patch. (South West of Tirannwn Lodestone)
- Combine the three ingredients to create an Elixir of Revealment.
- Travel to the currently active Crystal tree and use the Elixir on any of the Crystal tree shards.
- Enter the newly appeared entrance and collect the shard.
3. Military shard
- Go to Baxtorian falls (Bring a Rope and Glarials amulet.)
- Find the key in the east room then move to the west room and examine the statue of Baxtorian.
4. Wisdom shard
- Go to the cleansing crystal in the Hefin monastary.
- Follow lady Hefin as she goes through the poses. if you are struggling remembering the incantation order note down the first letter as she says them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.