The activity revolves around obtaining the Lost sword of King Raddallin. Players can help with this between 22 and 26 October 2015. Each day will requires two different skills. Free-to-play players can not use the members skill, but only the free to play skill.
Players can speak to Darla nearby to check the progress of the activity, claim any rewards and buy additional tools. There is also a right-click option on tools to check the activity's progress, aswell as being able to teleport directly to the park.
Every day that the activity is active, players will receive 100 basic tools on login. Tools from previous days if not yet obtained will also be given. Additional tool packs can be purchased for loyalty points by speaking to Darla. Players can also earn golden tools from Treasure Hunter, which give 25 times the experience and contribution if the player's skill level is over 50, or 10 times if below 50. Each set of tools, basic or golden, can be used 5 times before it breaks.
In order to participate in obtaining the sword, players can interact with the skill patch and perform the skills required.
- 22 October - Mining and Farming
- 23 October - Woodcutting and Herblore
- 24 October - Prayer and Construction
Skills remaining for this event are:
Depending on what skill is needed for each day, the skill patch changes in appearance.
The examine text also changes:
- Day 1 - It looks like the top of a chest has been uncovered in the ground. Work together to get it out!
- Day 2 - A tree has burst from the ground and the chest is on top! Work together to knock it down!
- Day 3 - After the tree fell, the chest has become embedded in the ground once more. Work together to build a podium and set it right!
Working on the activity each day will allow a player to receive experience in the required skill, and will increase the player's personal and community contribution towards the activity. At every increment of 10% progress, a new reward will be available to unlock, however both personal and community contribution needs to be above this value for players to obtain the reward. Once players have 100% personal contribution, they will obtain a Large mystery box regardless of the current community contribution.
It is not necessary to buy more tools using loyalty points in order to reach full personal contribution. If a player spends every day of the activity using their daily tools, they will reach 100%. For every 100 tools, 20% personal contribution is gained.
- 10% - Lost sword of King Raddallin
- 20% - File:Small mystery box.png Small mystery box
- 30% - Lost sword of King Raddallin is upgraded to level 70
- 40% - File:Small mystery box.png Small mystery box
- 50% - Lost sword of King Raddallin unlocked as 2h and 1h cosmetic overrides
- 60% - File:Medium mystery box.png Medium mystery box
- 70% - Lost sword of King Raddallin gains a unique stance when equipped
- 80% - File:Medium mystery box.png Medium mystery box
- 90% - Lost sword of King Raddallin is upgraded to level 75
- 100% - File:Large mystery box.png Large mystery box
5 Commendations will be earned per tool consumed (each tool breaking after 5 uses), as shown in chat by a message: You find 5 commendations trying to recover the treasure chest. If a player has already reached the commendation cap for the day, these won't be received.
- Unlike various other events and activities, Ironman accounts can participate in this activity, however they cannot receive most of the rewards. They can only receive the cosmetic overrides and Commendations, not the various mystery boxes or the Lost sword of King Raddallin item.
|Summer Beach Party||
|Cryptic Clue Fest||
|Christmas Advent Calendar||