|Release date||19 November 2018 (Update)|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
To begin, search The Needle in the north-western section of Piscatoris. This will result in a series of cutscenes and dialogues that gives you increasing amounts of lore on The Needle, Gail, and others.
Note: It is only necessary to enter the final word of each chapter to complete the quest, but all words are required for full rewards.
- Sea Trolls
- Lost Grove
Going back to the Needle, which will take you to the present. You must find a cure for Gail, Megan, and Primrose. Near the house, pick berries and leaves from the Buckthorn bush, and grind them up. Use Buckthorn Smellingsalts on Primrose, upstairs. Talk to Megan, and speak the demon Metum's name to her to free her. Next, use the Bottle of Crushed Berries on the stove to create buckthorn salve, and use this on Gail. She asks you to speak to Megan.
After all the dialogue, go to the Needle, and read the note. Give this note to Megan to finish the quest.
- 1 quest point
- 1 small lamp
- 1 medium lamp for viewing all the memories
- 1 large lamp for finding all the keywords
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- For full completion, players can find all of the words in each chapter. After the quest is completed, players can replay chapters by searching the Needle. To get the additional lamps you need to speak with Megan out of the quest replays.
- Music unlocked
The Needle Skips
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|