|Release||25 June 2018 (Update)|
|Crassian likely? A worthy defender, impeding advancement.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|540 / 360 / 180|
4 ticks (2.4s)
The Sanctum Guardian is the first boss of the Temple of Aminishi elite dungeon. She is a large Crassian that guards the temple's sanctum to prevent both outsiders and unworthy acolytes from exploring the inner sections of the temple.
Players may use a fishy treat to skip the fight with the Sanctum Guardian.
In Story mode her health is reduced by 50% and her damage output is reduced by 66%
The Guardian drops onyx dust, unless a fishy treat or Crassian Allegiance is dropped, which replaces the dust.
|Dungeoneering token||500; 5,000[l 1]||Always||Not sold|
|Fishy treat||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Crassian Allegiance||1||Rare[l 2]||Not sold|
- ^ Amount dropped in Story mode is reduced to 500.
- ^ Has a base chance of 10+X/100 where X is the amount of normal mode kills.
|Relic of aminishi (common)||1||Common||Not sold|
|Relic of aminishi (uncommon)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Weapon poison++ (1)||1||Uncommon||8,905|
|Prayer potion (1)||1||Uncommon||897|
|Menaphite gift offering (small)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Suspicious gunpowder||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Relic of aminishi (rare)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Onyx dust||1–5||Very rare||16,658–83,290|
|Seasinger weapon upgrade kit||1||Very rare||715,198|
|Tetsu sword upgrade kit||1||Very rare||449,725|
|Steadfast scale||1||Very rare||11,105,332|
|Sealed clue scroll (elite)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Sirenic scale||1||Very rare||366,246|
|Draconic visage||1||Very rare||1,172,075|
|Seiryu's claw||1||Very rare||Not sold|
- Crassian en Masse ( 30) - Defeat the Sanctum Guardian with exactly 10 crassians still alive when she dies.
- Outflanked 'em in the Sanctum ( 30) - Defeat the Sanctum Guardian without anyone taking any damage from her purple corruption.
- Here Is My Handle ( 20) - Defeat the Sanctum Guardian after being hit by her water spout 10 times.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. 29 June 2018. Mod Shauny: "#RSHotfix: Temple of Aminishi lore books now have a greater chance of dropping in story mode than in normal mode."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Orion's Twitter account. 9 July 2018. Mod Orion: "1 kc would give a 1.1/10 chance. To put it clearer: Base chance is 10% 1kc = 11% 50kc = 60% 90kc = 100%"