Tokens of talent are a currency used in the Rune Capers event.
They functioned in roughly the same way as burning embers and similar currencies:
- They can be earned from training in almost any non-combat skill, every 3 minutes, with cooldown being shared with tokens of might.
- They can be stored in the currency pouch
- 5,000 are required to earn all of the rewards.
- Skilling: 22–27 every three minutes
- Daily challenges: 74–90
- Extended daily challenges: 148–181
Alternatively, token packages can be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface's Shop tab:
|Package (tokens)||RuneCoins||Tokens per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
|Small currency pack (500)||45||11.1||5,581,184|
|Medium currency pack (2,500)||240||10.4||29,766,316|
|Large currency pack (5,000)||385||13||47,750,132|
When a player received tokens of talent, they are notified with one of the following messages:
- You find X Tokens of Talent and place them in your bank. (When there is no space in your inventory and there are none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Tokens of Talent and place them in your inventory. (When there is space in your inventory and there are none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Tokens of Talent. They are added to your currency pouch. (When there are some already in your currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.)