Tokens of talent are a currency used in the Rune Capers event.
They functioned in roughly the same way as fabric scraps and similar currencies:
- They can be earned from almost any combat action, every 3 minutes.
- They can be stored in the currency pouch
- 5,000 were required to earn all of the rewards.
Alternatively, Tokens of might could be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface Shop tab:
|Tokens||RuneCoins||Tokens per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
When a player received Zamorakian emblems, they were notified with one of the following messages:
- You find X Tokens of Talent and place them in your bank. (When there was no space in your inventory and there were none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Tokens of Talent and place them in your inventory. (When there was space in your inventory and there were none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Tokens of Talent. They are added to your currency pouch. (When there were some already in your currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.)