This article is about the clockwork toy made on a Crafting table. For the reward from A Tail of Two Cats, see Mouse toy.
Cats can chase these clockwork mice. If they catch them they will eat them and the clockwork mouse will be lost. In addition clockwork cats can chase clockwork mice, just like regular cats chase rats.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Summer loot piñata||N/A||1||Common|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Despite being a members item, members used to be able to use it on a non-members server. However, this is no longer possible.
- Clockwork mice were formerly a great source of Agility experience since players would gain 15 experience points for trying to pick up a mouse, whether they caught it or not. Since players with low Agility levels would frequently fail to catch the mouse, they could repetitively attempt to pick them up and gain very fast experience. However, an update in February 2008 greatly reduced the experience gained.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.