- Conversation 1
- Ace: When do we next head into battle?
- Player: Actually, I was thinking about doing some skilling.
- Ace: This is a disappointment. I would like to suggest a change of heart.
- Conversation 2
- Ace: Greetings, Player. I am Ace, the most feared aerial combatant west of the Eastern Lands.
- Player: Nice to make your acquaintance. What sort of battles have you been engaged in?
- Ace: Ah well, remember the mouse uprising at the culmination of the 5th age?
- Player: Um... no?
- Ace: Oh, well my squadron and I defeated them, pushing them back, saving your precious human cities once more.
- Ace: I guess you were distracted with some God-related drama, that's all I seem to hear reports of these days; not much for a humble bird to get involved in there.
- Conversation 3
- Ace: 'Here I go, flying through the sky. Look out mouse, you're going to die!'
- Player: Inspired lyrics.
- Ace: And you haven't even heard the best bit.
- Ace: 'Hello dinner, it's time to eat you up. I'll see you in a few hours when you're coming out my-'
- Player: STOP! I've heard enough!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.