- Ex-ex-parrot: What evil looks I get from the young and the old.
- Player: Well, I can't see anything wrong with you, aside from the maggots. Oh and the smell. And the whole 'Blasphemy against life' thing.
- Ex-ex-parrot: My mistress find me lovely.
- Player: Who is your mistress?
- Ex-ex-parrot: Ye'll not know her; she lives in death.
- Player: Yeah, I tend not to visit there too often.
- Ex-ex-parrot: Are we going to a wedding?
- Player: Why would we be going to a wedding?
- Ex-ex-parrot: Because I like weddings!
- Player: Well, we aren't going to one today.
- Ex-ex-parrot: I have a story for you.
- Player: Oh, what is it?
- Ex-ex-parrot: A long one!
- Player: I don't think I have time for a long story.
- Ex-ex-parrot: You'll like it.
- Player: But I have to be somewhere.
- Ex-ex-parrot: Why does nobody want to listen to the nightmare of the sea?
- Player: Maybe it makes them seasick?
- Ex-ex-parrot: What use be the painted ship upon the painted ocean?
- Player: Not much, that I can see.
While wearing 2 pieces of pirate clothing
- Ex-ex-parrot: Arrr, be thee one of the crew?
- Player: Err...Yes?
- Ex-ex-Parrot: Ye should nay have praised yon mariner for shootin' the bird.
- Player: I didn't...
- Ex-ex-parrot: Though it seemed it brought fog and ice, t'was a bird of good omen!
- Player: I get the feeling I'm better off not knowing what it's talking about.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.