- Player: How are you today Mallory?
- Mallory: ...
- Player: Mallory? Did you hear me? How are you today?
- Mallory: Ugh...
- Player: What's wrong?
- Mallory: If we're going to travel together, you need to understand that I do not do chit-chat.
- Mallory: I can't believe all these adventurers, just dropping rubbish all over the place!
- Player: What's wrong with that? It disappears after a while, anyway.
- Mallory: It's careless! Do you want ants?
- Mallory: Because that's how you get ants!
- Mallory: All this running is so boring.
- Mallory: Run here, run there. Do this, do that. What's the point?
- Mallory: I'd prefer just spinning a nice web, and sitting there. That seems like a much more natural thing to do.
- Player: Just sit there? All day?
- Mallory: Of course. Perhaps snack on some tasty flesh if the opportunity arises.
- Player: Count me out!
In the Araxyte hive
- Mallory: This place could really do with a feather duster.
- Player: What's a 'feather duster'?
- Mallory: Oh, a silly legend they tell to the spiderlings. The feather duster - a creature of pure terror. It comes if you misbehave- shaking, sweeping, destroying - and snatches you away.
- Mallory: If you ask me, it sounds like it would be perfect for tidying up old webs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.