Starting the voyage
- Player: Hello, Carlos. How can I help you?
- The Chef: Ah, yes. I'm running low on my more exotic ingredients. I'd like to join the crew of a ship heading east.
- Player: What do you mean by 'exotic' ingredients?
- The Chef: No need to be alarmed! There's nothing dangerous about the herbs I use. They come from an island surrounded by sharks and covered with toxic berries.
- Player: That doesn't sound safe at all.
- The Chef: Indeed! Why would you even go there?
- Player: To find the exotic herb?
- The Chef: What a coincidence! I'm looking for a herb from that very island! And I know a safe way to get there.
- Confirm Carlos hasn't gone mad.
- Player: Are you sure you know what you are doing?
- The Chef: Probably. But I assure you, I'll not endanger your crew. I'll even get you supplies for the port. How's that sound?
- Player: Okay, you can join the crew. But the captain's word is final on any decision.
- (Voyage begins)
- Go along with the idea.
Successfully completing the voyage
- The Chef: We did it! We stocked up the galleys with supplies!
- Player: I thought you were getting supplies for the port.
- The Chef: Yes, supplies that I can cook for you and your staff! You're welcome!
- Player: I guess the crew works better with decent food in their bellies.
- The Chef: That's the spirit! All I ask is that I may personally unload certain barrels from the galley.
- Player: I don't suppose you'd like to tell me what's in the barrels.
- The Chef: Don't worry, I'm not smuggling something suspicious! Now, I must take my leave of you: the barrels won't move themselves. At least, I don't think they will.
- Player: I'd better arrange a search of those barrels.
Final story missions
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.