- Sneakerpeeper spawn: You no talk to Sneaks today? Awww, Sneaks do something wrong?
- Player: Why would you think th-
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Player find Sneak's collection, yes? That why Player not talk to Sneaks?
- Player: Look, everything's fine between us... Wait, what collection?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Player want to see collection? Player just had to ask Sneaks! Sneaks have one ball of Player eyelashes, slippers made from Player belly button fluff and a Player-skin hat.
- Player: That's...that's horrible. I...I feel nauseous; I think I need to sit down.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Don't worry, Sneaks nurse you back to good health with Player-hair brush.
- Player: You don't have to float so close to me, Sneaks.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Sneaks doesn't HAVE to, but Sneaks want to send message to other sneakerpeepers.
- Player: I'm going to regret asking, but what would that message be?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: That Player belongs to Sneaks, and if other sneakerpeepers want Player then they'll have to fight to the death in a no-holds-barred staring contest.
- Player: How can a staring contest be to the death?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Player know how dry eyes get if Player not blink? A contest can take months! Now, Player imagine being made entirely out of eye. Stare-death is THE WORST way for sneakerpeeper to die.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Player, where do sneakerpeepers come from?
- Player: Uh, wow. Isn't this a conversation you should be having with...anyone else?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: No, Sneaks like to hear it from you. Sneaks like to watch you talk.
- Player: I'm sorry, Sneaks. I just don't have much information on how sneakerpeepers 'spawn'-
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Player, your lips are like irrestible eyelids.
- Player: *shudder* You're not really listening, are you?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Mmmmm, Player-lips.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Sneaks and Player, sitting in a tree...
- Player: Can you stop singing that? It's kind of freaking me out.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: That fine, Player! Sneaks has bag under its eye, full of songs dedicated to you. ' If you're happy and you know it, snuggle your Sneaks...'
- Player: Do you take requests, perhaps? how about something that doesn't involve my name or yours?
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Sneaks can do that 'Millions of people go by, but they all disappear from view. I only have eyes for you.'
- Player: Don't make me visit a slayer master to get some earmuffs, Sneaks.
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: Um nom nom! More!
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: ... ...
When growing up
- Sneakerpeeper spawn: ...!
With under 91 Summoning
- Sneakerpeeper: KnnnGGGGppwww CCCChhhhKKKKKnnn.
- Sneakerpeeper: Player, it time that Sneaks spawned.
- Player: What, now?
- Sneakerpeeper: Sneaks not sure. My lids are contracting and I can feel movement about my retina.
- Player: You don't have to go into detail, Sneaks. I'd be happier not knowing about your innards.
- Sneakerpeeper: If Player not know, than how can Player help Sneaks with the spawning ritual? How can you squeeze Sneak's eyeball and keep spawn wet with sneakerpeeper ooze?
- Player: I'm pretty sure I'll have passed out by then.
- Player: You know, Sneaks, when you were young, you used to make all sorts of uncomfortable comments about me.
- Sneakerpeeper: Oh, really?
- Player: Sure! It verged on harassment. You even kept a ball of my eyelash hair!
- Player: Strange times. Wait, what are you playing with?
- Sneakerpeeper: Oh, what, this? It nothing.
- Player: You're playing with it! You're playing with my eyelash hairball!
- Sneakerpeeper: Player, Sneaks not like that any more. Sneaks is a much better sneakerpeeper, less unprofessional. You see, this is not your eyelashes, they Thok's. Thok's hair much stronger and keeps in a ball better.
- Sneakerpeeper: Huh-huh.
- Player: Why are you chuckling, Sneaks? Something amuse you?
- Sneakerpeeper: Player wouldn't understand. It's hive-minded humour. Lakhrahnaz make joke about how silly Player looks when he pushes you about on ice.
- Player: Hey!
- Sneakerpeeper: Hehe! Lakhrahnaz say that you look like you being tickled when you slide about.
- Player: Do you stalkers do this a lot? You know, having a hive-mind joke at my expense?
- Sneakerpeeper: Sorry, what was that? Haasghenahk just did an impression of you.
- Player: *sigh*
- Player: So, Sneaks, I have a question.
- Sneakerpeeper: Sneaks always likes shooting the breeze with Player.
- Player: You're one eyeball, right? You only see through one eye.
- Sneakerpeeper: Player say obvious things.
- Player: Yeah, but if you only see through one eyeball, how do you have any form of depth perception? Surely you can't even reach for a door handle, shake someone's hand, catch a ball in the air...
- Sneakerpeeper: We see everything in eye-max, Player. Our eye so big that we can perceive more than two eyes can. We look better in monocles, too.
- Player: You're probably right.
- Sneakerpeeper: Um nom nom nom! More!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.