Nearby NPC dialogue
When an obelisk spawns
- Apmeken help us!
- Argh! A weird obelisk!
- Be on your guard.
- Has someone reported this to Commander Akhomet?
- Holy Tumeken... What is that thing?
- I can't... move.
- I'm scared!
- Is that obelisk another one of the Pharaoh's ventures?
- Is this the Pharaoh's doing?
- My old bones can't handle this... Help...
- My soul...hurts. Guards, help!
- Ouch! Is it...draining our energy?
- What is that thing? What is it doing?
When an obelisk disappears
- Ah thank the sands...
- Phew. Glad that's over.
- What are those obelisks doing!?
- Where did it go!?
When beginning to touch an obelisk
- Your connection to the realm of the living weakens.
While touching an obelisk
- You hear an angry voice muttering something unintelligible.
- An angry voice echoes around Menaphos. It is cursing your name.
- The soul obelisk feels alive. It seems displeased with your presence.
- You feel a familiar connection. The Magister is fighting back.
After touching an obelisk
- You return to the realm of the living.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.