- Sparky: Can you teach me how to do these cool abilities you keep doing? I need Snap Shot in my life!
- Player: I don't know. Are you sure you're ready for this? You've already hurt a leg, I don't need you any more injured.
- Sparky: I've got this! You can trust me, I'm a squirrel with a crossbow. What could go wrong?
- Player: Yeah, see that's the problem...
- Sparky: You don't believe in me, is that what you're saying?
- Player: No, no, not at all! Tell you what, we'll go to the Combat Academy and start your training.
- Sparky: Really? Like right now?
- Player: Oh see, we're on an adventure at the moment. How about... umm... tomorrow?
- Sparky: Wooo hooo!
- Player: So a squirrel with a crossbow... you don't see that every day.
- Sparky: Geoff bought it for me to say sorry after... you know... the incident.
- Player: What incident?
- Sparky: Once upon a time, Geoff tried his hand at joining the Ranging Guild. Unfortunately, his shot was so bad, he hit me and they told him to never come back.
- Player: That's terrible!
- Sparky: Oh not at all. Turns out I'm a natural talent and Geoff is training me to be the first squirrel to join the Guild.
- Player: Is that a good idea? How about you take lessons from me instead? I actually know what I'm doing.
- Sparky: That's debatable. Have you seen what you're wearing?
- Sparky: Finally, back on the road again!
- Player: Are you going to be okay with that leg?
- Sparky: Oh never let an injury like this slow you down, that's what I always say.
- Player: Is that because you're always injured?
- Sparky: Geoff can't help it if he has a bad aim!