This transcript involves dialogue with [[Vanescula Drakan, Lowerniel Drakan, Veliaf Hurtz, Safalaan, Overwatch Mornid, Sarius Guile, Kael Forshaw, Vertida Sefalatis, Mekritus A'hara]].
- Player: Vanescula, what are you doing here in Burgh de Rott?
- Vanescula Drakan: Urgh, I've been asking myself that same question. I loathe being this near the water, and this place smells disgustng - like desperation.
- Player: What do you know of the recent disappearances? Burgh de Rott's villagers have been going missing.
- Vanescula Drakan: I don't know what you're talking about and, honestly, I don't care. I have other concerns. Though your disappearances may be connected to the reason I AM here.
- Player: Which is?
- Vanescula Drakan: Which is something I need to tell you Myreque all at once. I don't like having to repeat myself. I need you to return Safalaan to Meiyerditch. I find that he is more willing to see things from my perspective that you humans.
- Player: You're referring to his icyenic heritage, aren't you?
- Vanescula Drakan: Obviously. I gave him some information about his ancestry. You'll find him around the coast at an old icyene graveyard. It's not somewhere I can go. Tell him his trip must be cut short - I have an urgent matter to discuss with you all. One that requires immediate attention or we're all dead. Well, hurry along - in the boat! I don't like to be kept waiting.
The Icyene Graveyard
- Safalaan: Player, how did you find me here? No one knew I was coming here save for...
- Player: Vanescula. She sought me out in Burgh de Rott, asked me to come find you - she said it's a matter of some urgency. Since the deaths of Ranis and Vanstrom, Meiyerditch has gotten worse. A lot has happened since you left.
- Safalaan: Clearly! It sounds as if you have fared better without me than with! I'm sorry I left as I did, but coming here was important - IS important - to me. Whatever Vanescula's urgent matter is will have to wait. I can't leave until I've found what I'm looking for. Perhaps, if you would help me, we can both return to the Sanguinesti base sooner?
- Player: Okay, what do you need?
- Safalaan: This place is an old graveyard, in use during the time Queen Efaritay ruled these lands - the crypt here is hers, along with King Ascertes. What Vanescula showed me - I'm their son! I'm still not sure how that's possible, but it feels true.
- Player: Not that impossible - you are half-icyene.
- Safalaan: You know?
- Player: Both Vanstrom and Vanescula have revealed as much to me.
- Safalaan: I have to open this crypt, to pay my respects. From what I've pieced together thus far, there's something interred with them that will aid the Myreque. Yet it seems Lord Drakan thought the same, hence why there's this blasted vampyric seal barring my entrance. I've not been able to open it.
- Player: Let me take a look at it...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.