For the item used in aquariums, see Tribal mask decoration.
|Release||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||300 coins|
|Low alch||200 coins|
|Exchange||1,093 coins (info)|
|Examine||A ceremonial wooden mask.|
Tribal masks come in three different colours and can be obtained by either defeating a broodoo victim during the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame or through purchasing it from either the Grand Exchange or another player.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- The mask appears a lot smaller on the chathead than on the character him/herself. The chathead version overlaps the face, but on the actual character model, the mask falls just past the character's chest.
- If you talk to any of the villagers in Tai Bwo Wannai while wearing the mask, they'll be scared thinking you're a broodoo victim coming to kill them.