|Release||10 January 2011 (Update)|
|A mage who has mastered the art of shadow magic.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|65 / 43 / 21|
3 ticks (1.8s)
In the normal Nex encounter, Umbra is the shadow mage that powers Nex with shadow magic. His attacks can lower the player's attack levels.
|Ancient ceremonial mask||1||Rare||6,937|
|Ancient ceremonial legs||1||Rare||44,296|
|Ancient ceremonial top||1||Rare||67,862|
|Ancient ceremonial boots||1||Rare||5,446|
|Ancient ceremonial gloves||1||Rare||6,285|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||9,481|
Nex: Angel of Death
In this Nex encounter, Umbra is substantially stronger than his normal encounter, having increased combat stats and also using abilities. He is summoned by Nex when she reaches 2,100,000 life points along with his fellow mages Fumus, Cruor and Glacies.
Umbra does not appear immediately appear in the fight; rather, a shadow amalgamation takes his place. If the amalgamation is destroyed or its bar is filled, Umbra will then appear and attack the players, with slight changes based on the actions of the players. If the amalgamation was destroyed, Umbra will be significantly weakened, only having 150,000 life points; if it wasn't destroyed in time, he will appear with 300,000 life points.
- As with the name of all these mages, Umbra's name is a Latin word, meaning 'shadow' or 'shade'..
- Prior to the God Wars graphical update, Umbra wore Ancient ceremonial robes that had a somewhat black tint on them.
- Umbra's armour is significantly similar to the Virtus armour.
- Nex uses shadow spells that deal ranged damage during her Shadow phase; however, Umbra's spells do magic damage.