Today we updated agility to be much more effective at helping you restore your run energy. The previous effect wasn't very noticable so it's been improved. The same agility level now decreases the restore time by approximately 50% more than it did previously, so should hopefully be a bit more worthwhile now.
We also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed a bug with fishing, where the animation didn't always run in the right place, and where large crowds in one place made the fish vanish.
- Made random-event npcs appear on top of other players in crowded situations so you don't accidently miss them.
- Fixed a bug with the chat/friendlist sometimes failing to work reliably if you tried to use them and smith at the same time.
- Fixed a bug which caused the client to ocassionally lock up.
- Fixed a bug with the welcome screen sometimes displaying the wrong message.
- Fixed a bug with the cinematic camera scenes sometimes pointing at the wrong height
- Lots of other minor fixes