There's a small game update due this afternoon, probably around 12.50pm. It's mostly a tidy-up of some game engine code, so it isn't getting a full newspost, but we're taking the opportunity to bung in some other changes too:
- Dungeoneering now shows keys via a head-up display.
- Increased frequency of Slayer creatures in Dungeoneering.
- Mapping fix south of Rimmington.
- Mapping fix in the Gnome Stronghold.
- Bugfix to Squeal button that sometimes wasn't available when it should be.
- Bugfix to a font used in the OMGE.
(Filling in for Mod Easty 'cos he's on a training course learning how to administrate a shiny new source control system.)