These Patch Notes were announced on 10 March 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The book interface used throughout the game has been graphically updated.
- The solarius shield no longer clips with paradox wings.
- Particle effects no longer show through the back of the merciless kiteshield.
- The Spirit Tree teleport interface has been updated to use the new interface style.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Barbarian Assault abilities are now cleared from the Defence Powers interface upon exiting the minigame.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A duplicate word in the quest journal for Grim Tales has been removed.
- Revolution will now activate basic shield abilities with shieldbows.
- An issue with Revolution not behaving correctly when using auto-retaliate against multiple enemies has been fixed.
- Revolution will no longer use the Create Gatestone spell from the action bar.
- Iron titan familiars can no longer attack players in when players are engaged in single-way combat.
- The Distillery Hilarity music track now successfully unlocks during the Trouble Brewing minigame.
- Only recently reworked music tracks play whilst in Falador.
- Quickly switching from one fishing spot to another no longer stops the player from fishing.
- The message about your lowest incomplete floor will now display when repeating an already completed floor in Dungeoneering Hard Mode.
- Piggles is no longer listed as having legendary pet abilities as it does not have them.
- The term "adult" has been removed from Piggles name inside the Pets interface.
- A grammar issue when Slayer masters speak about certain Slayer monster weaknesses has been corrected.
- Players are now able to right-click report other players in the split private chat window.
- Scrimshaws of cruelty now deal increased Ranged damage instead of applying a bleed, similar to the Magic based scrimshaw of the elements.
- Ground mud runes now stack in a player's inventory.
- Upgrading Slayer helmets now costs significantly less if the player has upgraded a helmet before.
- Ava's devices will now be found within players' gravestones after death.
- A fix has been applied to correct a rare crash when entering DirectX mode.
- Several new features and fixes have been applied to enable the world map changes.
- A potential fix for the screen freezing issues has been implemented.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- A fix for one of the HTML5 errors – specifically the 'getColourWeighting wowsers' message – has been applied.