These Patch Notes were announced on 11 August 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The member upsell pop up no longer appears to members on P2P worlds when clicking on challenges.
- Some graphical issues with the Aviansie override have been fixed.
- The Ice Asylum crystal no longer vanishes as doors are opened in Daemonheim.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Balloons no longer appear outside the courtroom after winning a court case.
- The 'Twirl at the crossroads north of Rimmington.' clue scroll has been fixed.
- The text for Smithing an iron smith's chest plate has been fixed.
- Some text on the Void Knight lander squires referencing out-of-date information has been reworked.
- A text alignment issue in the description of a Smuggling Job in Player-Owned Ports has been corrected.
- The Ship Setup screen in Player-Owned Ports now has tick box to hide ship parts that are no longer relevant.
- The resource icons on the ship interface in Player-Owned Ports have been re-aligned.
- The background of the Voyage interface in Player-Owned Ports has been corrected.
- The Trader and Black Marketeer now deal in the new trade goods and resources.
- Curing diseased livids in Legacy no longer wipes the Magic abilities tab until log out.
- The Adventurer's Log no longer displays the wrong amount of coins won from Treasure Hunter.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The required combat level of NPCs to kill for the Mark II combat daily challenge has been corrected.
- The chance for monsters to roll on the super rare section of the rare drop table has been reduced. This impacts low level monsters the most, high level monsters will see little difference.
- The force walk areas located around the level 30 Divination spot south of Seers’ Village have been removed.
- Players can no longer place a Totem of Wisdom with the Enlightenment aura active.
- The greater runic staff now works correctly with the 'Make Leather' spell.
- Players can no longer talk to other peoples spider pets.
- Players may now use alchemy spells in the Pit and the Cradle, after completing Fate of the Gods.
- Players are now able to light fires inside the Clan Camp.
- Lighting fires in the Clan Camp will no longer remove the planks on the ground.
- The engrammeter, used in Mahjarrat Memories, may now be charged with Elder memories.
- The RuneScape Wiki link from the lobby has been corrected.
- The Friends, Friends Chat and Clan Chat tab headers will now flash more vibrantly in the lobby when chat messages are waiting for players to read.
- Text entered into the private messaging text box in the lobby's friends tab will now fill the full amount of space available within the text box.
- Options from a previous item on an action bar slot no longer remain on a new object when switched on the action bar.
- PvP loot will no longer appear to all players if both players die, one dying due to Wrath or Retribution.
- Morrigan's javelin special attack will now give a 20% damage boost in PvE situations.
- Fixed an issue where ice strykewyrms could not be damaged under certain circumstances.
- Pets can now scavenge in the Living Rock Caverns.
- Names within the Friends Chat Setup interface will no longer occasionally be displayed as their rank.
- Anticipation no longer causes channelled abilities to be interrupted.
- Players can now select the respawn rate of instanced God Wars Dungeon bosses.
- Players can now 'Fill' ogre bellows from the object when next to a swamp.
- Swamp toads now have a 'Bloat' option.
- There is now a warning before picking white lilies from a farming patch.
- Players can now see their current produce points on a new overlay in Livid Farm.
- Completion counts are now tracked for each difficulty of Treasure Trail and will display upon completion of a trail.
- A flip and mirror option has been added to the Twitch webcam options.
- There should now be fewer instances of being kicked to the login screen when attempting to switch worlds.
- A fix has been applied for how some older graphics cards were handling graphics effects like bloom.