These Patch Notes were announced on 12 May 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Colour grading has been added to the Lumbridge catacombs.
- Spiders, bats, scorpions and minotaurs have been graphically updated across the game.
- A new combat stun animation has been added.
- The playing smithing animation has been updated.
- Animated the sails used in sailing cutscenes.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Portable skilling locations can no longer be taken into Barbarian Assault.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players attacking the mage before the end of the Temple of Ikov quest no longer have the chat box interrupted by combat.
- Crassian NPCs now have their life point bar shown correctly when the HTML5 client is used.
- An unneeded word has been removed from the quest overview for Imp Catcher.
- The wardrobe tab no longer endlessly flashes.
- The word "Tetsu" is no longer filtered when the word filter is enabled.
- Gasmasks, fishbowl helmets and diving apparatus can now be added to a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- Silverhawk boots now have the option for level 1 Defence.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- Several missing background images in the HTML5 client have been restored.