These Patch Notes were announced on 13 April 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The sheathed model of the off-hand drygore rapier with barrows dye will now display correctly.
- Holding a mud pie will no longer force players to use Legacy animations.
- God Wars Dungeon soulstones have been shrunk in size to make their selection outlines appear correctly.
- Some minor clipping issues whilst chopping ivy with skillcapes have been fixed.
- The statue of Arrav in the Burthorpe Heroes' Guild has been graphically updated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players can no longer use the lava whip's special attack in a no movement duel.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The New Varrock hard task set is now correctly marked as complete in Tiny Zemo's pocket book.
- Straven will no longer get his dates mixed up during Dimension of Disaster
- Players can no longer spawn multiple Animated books by searching the bookcase whilst in combat with another Animated book in New Varrock.
- An incorrect agility requirement reference has been removed from The Grand Tree quest journal.
- Players now require a pouch to trade with Lord Amlodd in order to complete the Hard Tirannwn Task 'Thank You, Deer'.
- Coshed thieving targets now count towards pickpocket challenges correctly.
- An option to disable PvP XP has been added to the combat settings interface.
- Dying while under the effect of the Immortality ability while playing as another NPC (such as Arrav in Dimension of Disaster) will no longer remove the NPC override upon revival.
- The magic ability "Chain" will no longer aggravate more than one glacor.
- Players can no longer teleport from inside the Rise of the Six well entrance as this was causing some camera issues.
- Some typos and incorrect pieces of information have been fixed in various boss 'learn' interfaces.
- Blood necklaces will no longer interrupt single way PvP.
- Replenishment potions may now be consumed for their Super restore effect whilst adrenaline/special attack is at its maximum or when the Adrenaline potion prevention debuff is in effect.
- Players will no longer be skulled when their aggressive familiars are provoked in PvP.
- A non multi-way tile in the Dark Warriors Fortress has now been fixed.
- The Sarcophagus & Kharidian Nights music tracks have been reworked.
- The various 'Quest Complete' jingles have been updated.
- Sumona will no longer be referred to as “him” when using a slayer gem.
- Players will no longer be directed to the wrong slayer masters when getting tips on their special slayer tasks.
- The "Eat" option has been changed to "Drink" for various beers and spirits in the bank interface.
- The correct crops will now show in a basket when filling it from the bank interface.
- The correct boss will now be mentioned when replying to Chaos Elemental kills quick chat messages
- A typo has been fixed in Wythien's Enhancer Exchange.
- Bonecrushers will now crush Pyramid Plunder mummy bones.
- Using the boost option on a Skillcape no longer causes it to be unequipped when a players stats are lowered.
- It is no longer possible to place duplicate dominion markers.
- Some typos have been fixed in the Upgrades & Extras interface.
- The Staff of darkness cooldown is now cleared when entering a duel or dying.
- The buff timer for weapon poison will now persist through logouts.
- The Amulet of Zealots now works correctly with the Leech Melee Strength curse.
- A typo has been fixed in the Pulse Core buff tooltip.
- Voice over has been added to Seren and the Elf City memory crystals.
- The female retro slayer skillcape now has textures again.
- Players can now change their skillcape appearances at Thok and the master crafter.
- Players are now able to drag and reorder their bank tabs.
- The unneeded space at the bottom of the worn equipment section of the bank has been removed.
- Players can now add the magic watering can and magic secateurs to their tool belt.
- The Cleave ability's cooldown has been lowered to match the Decimate ability.
- Players can now choose to show their clan citadel chat to all players or only to nearby players by speaking to the Master Guard.