These Patch Notes were announced on 13 October 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Elven clan emotes will now play properly if the player activates them while performing other actions.
- The slayer VIP ticket's inventory model now looks like a ticket.
- The off-hand rune dart inventory icon is no longer offset incorrectly.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Morvran will now always give 20 slayer points after completing a task.
- After declining a slayer master's special challenge while holding a Slayer VIP ticket, players will now only be offered an alternative once and will receive the assignment chosen.
- Players who cannot yet access automatons can also no longer access the Gold and Platinum Rush of Blood challenges.
- The examine text on the Heist jail key has been corrected.
- The patch bomb now works with Prifddinas farming patches, except for elder trees.
- Super-ultra-flora-growth potion will now work on the Trahaearn tree patch in Prifddinas.
- It is no longer possible to clear healthy growing crops in the herb and bush patches in the Crwys section of Priffdinas.
- It is no longer possible to take upgraded skill outfit headwear into certain minigames.
- TokHaar-Hok will no longer do nothing until you stun him when he enters the lava during the Fight Cauldron.
- Players with summoned familiars (other than a BoB carrying items, and pets) can now pass through the Fight Pits entrance.
- Players no longer get stuck after passing through the Fight Pit entrance vent.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A typo in the rewards interface for the quest 'The Golem' has been fixed.
- Prifddinas elves now count towards the Rampage Mk XIII daily challenge.
- Saradominist and Zamorakian warpriest armours now correctly adapt to level 50 when equipped on a free world.
- Falador shield 1-4 and Void Knight deflector shields now have damage reduction applied.
- The diminished healing effect from one of the dark crystals is now filtered by game messages.
- Players no longer ask the Master Fisher about Construction skillcapes.
- Dagon'hai monks have been rebalanced.
- An issue where player's grave could sometimes end up under the east slope to Prifddinas has been fixed.
- Players will now be able to correctly attack other players in the Wilderness if they teleport there from the Duel Arena.
- Players can now fill their spirit pack pigs from bank.
- Eluned will now correctly recharge crystal weapons and armour from players' inventories.
- Freedom now breaks binds applied by NPCs using Asphyxiate, Rapid Fire, Flurry and Assault.
- It is no longer possible to teleport to Morvran using the slayer helm teleport function without first unlocking the ability to do so.
- Finishing a Rise of the Six kill from the Shadow Realm will now correctly award XP.
- It is no longer possible to equip certain lent items in the Wilderness.
- Noted shark will no longer appear in the rewards chest after killing the Queen Black Dragon.
- Salarin the Twisted's stats have been corrected.
- The brackish blade now has matching Strength stats for its Attack requirement.
- Rum-pumped crabs now have a more appropriate weakness.
- It is no longer possible to use sq'irk juice or achievement banners to stall damage.
- Torva, Pernix and Virtus gloves and boots no longer have the same repair cost regardless of how degraded they are.
- The Follower Details tab will no longer vanish when clicked if it is already docked within other tabs.
- The 'Withdraw X to BoB' option no longer appears inside the Bank interface unless a beast of burden familiar has been summoned.
- The cooldown timer for abilities now displays correctly in slots 13 and 14.
- It is now possible to access Valigga's Yak Shop without going through numerous chat options.
- Players are now warned about dropping an item of high value when dropping a superior leviathan ring, Death Lotus darts or a ring of vigour.
- Flax models throughout the game have been updated.
- Leprechauns will now accept noted items for storage.
- Most of the Task Set reward items have been made hybrid class.