These Patch Notes were announced on 14 May 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements
- It is no longer possible to repeatedly start the graveyard cutscene during You Are It when repeatedly attempting to dig.
- Tweaked text in Garden of Tranquility quest.
- You will now get Treasure Hunter keys on completion of the You Are It quest.
- Players will now be able to reclaim any lost trinkets after You Are It quest.
- Fixed an issue with the "Bad advice" cutscene in the Path of Glouphrie quest.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the progression of devious minds.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Slightly tweaked the message given when attempting to open the chest at a Shattered Worlds checkpoint.
- You can no longer disassemble Lily of the Valley objects for Invention Components
- Sealed clue scroll objects can now be distributed through lootshare, with respect to each players' individual clue scroll soft cap.
- Blue will now output your total clues completed when using him as a familiar override.
- In preparation for Solak's release at the end of the month, blight bolts have been added to the drop tables of the Lost Grove creatures. Blight bolts will be the ammo used in the new tier 92 blightbound crossbow.
- Removed some "Your pouch is full" and "Your pouch has no essence left in it" messages from Runecrafting pouches.
- When an item is below 5% item charge it'll now tell you what percentage charge it has remaining when it is equipped.
- New players will now go to Tutorial Island by default instead of Ashdale if they select the New or Returner option at character creation. New players that elect to skip the Tutorial will still go to Burthorpe.
- Pack pig, prayer pig and war pig familiars' lifepoints will now scale with level.
- Hitsplats which you can toggle for other players ability damage will now slightly be faded to help yours stand out a bit more
- A Purple hitsplat has been added
- Stuns are now cleared when transitioning Telos from phase 4 to 5.
- Resolved an issue that would allow the use of bladed dive without meeting the level required.
- Added extra code for date of birth checks
- It is no longer possible to receive actionbar share offers containing lodestones you have not yet unlocked.
- We have updated the icons for 'Group Chat' and 'Group Chat List'.
- The Lily of the Valley has disappeared for another year!
- Recharging your jewelry at the legends guild totem pole while having charged combat bracelet or skills necklace will no longer revert them back to uncharged versions.
- Standardised naming conventions and fixed some grammatical oddities for the gnome cocktail objects.
- Floor 60 now has a chance to drop M. and Thok Letter Part 10 as well as Mysterious Chronicle (Part 30).
- The Tiny Death, Twitching Orb, Anima Creature, and Abyssal Hound familiar overrides now all output their usual examine text when overriding familiars.
- Non-member accounts with less than 150 total level are now unable to enter friends chats.
- Gaps will no longer occasionally appear in the chat box in legacy interface mode, or in the chat input field in non legacy interface mode.
- The reward for completing the post-quest activity for You Are It is now keepsakeable.
- You Are I-n the know. The quest journal for You Are It has been updated with information
- Fixed numerous client crashes that could occur in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue where Ping was missing from the displayfps console command.