These Patch Notes were announced on 15 February 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The handheld Masquerade mask now uses the correct overrides and animations.
- Nomad's model and animations have been updated in Nomad's Requiem and Dominion Tower.
- Zamorak's model has been updated in Missing, Presumed Death, One of a Kind and Birthright of the Dwarves.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The Preparation perk now correctly extends the Preparation ability's duration and cooldown.
- The Lucky Perk message is now filterable.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The XP from mining TokKul from two statues during the Brink of Extinction quest can now be received only once per statue.
- The global broadcast for achieving 5.4 billion total XP will now trigger correctly.
- Swapping items between the Bank interface and Equip interface now works correctly if the two items match but don't stack together in the bank.
- New players will now see a helpful web page to show them how to play the game when creating a new account.
- Tooltips in the Player Inspect interface no longer display XP to next level.
- A missing full stop has been added to the last Sliskelion piece's dialogue option.
- The drop table for chaos giants has been greatly improved, bringing it more in line with their requirements - including adding a very rare dragon pickaxe drop.
- Pest charms, Slayer VIP tickets and Patch bombs now have right-click purchase options in the Thaler shop for Buy 10, Buy X and Buy Max.
- There is now an option to reset the Normal and Hard mode boss kill times on the Beasts interface.
- The animation which plays after drinking an overload will no longer close interfaces.
- Pirate Pete now has a 'quick travel' option for players who have completed Rum Deal.
- Players can now ask Captain Jute to remember whether they prefer Easy or Hard mode when quick-starting the combat variant of Troll Invasion.
- The loot beam value has been changed from 50,000 to 50,001 coins for the following items:
- Kalibath's journal, Phalaks's experiment log, Sakirth's journal & Strisath's journal
- Forcae's journal pages
- Miner's journals #1 to #5 & The diary of Jebediah Omnis
- The Ugthanatos
- Kaigi's journal & Kaigi's journal pages
- Ancient pages
- Scabarite notes
- History of the Order & order journal pages
- Ancient elven wedding ring
- Clarence's body parts
- Forcae's journal pages