These Patch Notes were announced on 17 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
Skills & Minigames:
- A “teleport” option has been added to the Fish Flingers staff.
- The gem bag reward item could kick you offline if used on the wrong sort of gem. This has been fixed.
- The Max and Completionist capes can now be used to freely access The Pit, as the Agility skillcape can.
- Some malfunctioning dialogue code in the Fremennik Sagas has been fixed.
- The sacred clay shield is now less verbose when it has run out of charges.
- A skeleton in the Fremennik Sagas no longer tries to spawn in null space.
- Random events should no longer stop you reaching The Pit’s Talent Scout.
- When you try to set up a multicannon, the game now checks whether it’s possible to set up the cannon on your current location before walking you around.
- If you activate a dragonfire shield’s special attack before entering a duel, it will be deactivated when the duel begins.
- You can’t log out immediately after drinking an overload potion to skip the damage.
- You are now less likely to be poisoned by a scorpion on Ape Atoll while trying to talk to a scout.
- The Dragon Slayer gloves’ description is no longer truncated in the Fist of Guthix reward shop.
- Agrith-Naar is no longer confused when killed by a familiar.
- Guthix robes no longer clip with the Prayer skillcape.
- The rock-shell helm no longer clips with player heads.
- The shopkeeper in the Varrock sword shop no longer has the wrong hood on his chathead.
- The template file that defines most of the humans in RuneScape has been updated to support this week’s new items.