These Patch Notes were announced on 19 May 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Teleporting using the Sixth Age circuit will now play the correct teleport animation.
- The lesser demonflesh mask override no longer removes beards.
- The TokHaar brute head override no longer removes beards.
- Players can no longer turn invisible by using magical or enchanted eggs with certain emotes.
- The smithing animation now displays correctly when using a sacred clay or golden hammer.
- The hateful heart now overrides bound orbs.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Defence XP rewards from Court Cases no longer give Attack XP.
- Eucalyptus logs can no longer be taken into Castle Wars.
- An issue where some players had a zoomed in camera during the Conquest minigame, and that allowed players to zoom in and out using the mouse wheel / PgUp & PgDn functionality, has been fixed.
- Audio now continues to play throughout the whole of a game of Heist.
- Some text on the Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza abilities interface has been changed to be more accurate.
- Players can no longer drag and drop minigame items whilst in Soul Wars and Barbarian Assault.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players can now rewatch the memories after completing the Rune Memories quest.
- Players can now switch their order colour without re-taking the Rune Guardian's test after Rune Memories.
- The old Wizard Tower's basement can now be re-entered as a non-instanced area after Rune Memories.
- Enakhra's Lament no longer lists the Crumble Undead spell as a requirement.
- Players now only need to have done all of the Hard Falador tasks to trade in 50 white lily seeds to the gardeners in Falador park.
- The Fairy Ring interface has been updated and improved, including new 'favourites' functionality.
- There are now keybinds connected to the spirit tree teleports.
- Some scrolling text has been added to the second trade interface to account for long item names.
- A typo in the 'Items kept on death' tooltip has been fixed.
- The bug report interface now allows the correct number of characters when reopening the interface.
- Players can now keepsake their gravite weapons.
- Combat brawling gloves now use one charge per 1k XP gained.
- Players using brawling gloves with stored bonus XP will now have the correct amount of bonus XP subtracted.
- Clan Avatars can no longer be summoned in the Grand Exchange.
- Depositing more than one non-stackable item in to a bank no longer briefly displays the item as stacked in the inventory.
- Players will no longer be stopped from cooking when they burn food if they have not seen the new burnt food tutorial notifications because they have their guidance system hints turned off.
- The reward book from completing Troll Invasion will now be placed directly into a players inventory.
- There is now a left click 'Recharge' option on the Fountain of Heroes.
- Dragonbane ammo now takes effect against the Queen Black Dragon.
- The damage buff from using bane ammunition has been increased.