These Patch Notes were announced on 1 June 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The 'Champion of Champions' title will now stay enabled across game sessions.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The combat version of the kyzaj used in The Mighty Fall's tournament's final round can no longer be smuggled out via the new Death inventory.
- Items with a fixed reclaim value (such as the asylum surgeon's ring) now correctly use that value for determining risked wealth and determining default items to auto-protect.
- Runic staves and wicked robes will no longer be destroyed on death.
- The warning message when Death will keep items for less than an hour is now red.
- Players can once again use bolt racks with Karil's pistol crossbows.
- Glacyte boots no longer have Attack, Ranged or Magic level requirements.
- The minigame spotlight shop is now protected by your Bank PIN.
- Great white sharks will now count towards the 'Shark' and 'Barbarian shark' daily fishing challenges.
- The "Dying of thirst" message spam has been reduced while wearing a tome of frost in the desert.
- Butterfly and Magic nets are now magic weapons, allowing players to cast Bind on implings from a distance.
- Pharaoh's sceptres are now level 1 magic weapons.
- Anti-dragon shields have been changed to hybrid class.
- Trade requests from players on an Ignore list no longer appear in the player's chatbox.
- The master Dungeoneering skillcape icon has been updated in the skill guide to show the correct cape.
- The Dungeoneering skill requirement on the Completionist tab now only shows as completed at level 120.